bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 2, 16 12:29 AM
Eipix Entertainment presents another thrilling installment of the popular Hidden Expedition series!

On your toes, Agent! Someone has just attacked the H.E.L.P. academy, breaking into the vault and making off with an ancient map. All signs point to an inside job, but who would be brazen – and foolish – enough to do such a thing? And what do they want with a map that’s tied to a Norse myth about the end of the world? Set out across the globe, from Budapest to Greenland, in this action-packed Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

pashdi
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

Re:Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End Collector's Edition

[Post New]by pashdi on Jun 20, 16 6:08 AM
Hello BFG Flounder. I haven't been here in a long time and usually don't come here any longer but I'm in the middle of this game and stuck with the puzzle door in the caves.
[Removed by Moderator]

I've been playing for a very long time now and at my age thoroughly enjoy every version that this developer has presented to us, added to the versions presented by Big Fish as well. I also love all their music that I have added it into my computer and play it during some of my jigsaw puzzles or card games.
[Removed by Moderator] The amount of work that goes into each game and the music added to match takes large amounts of hard work.
[Removed by Moderator] Simple.

Edited on 06/21/2016 at 12:03:18 PM PST

pashdi
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by pashdi on Jun 20, 16 6:11 AM

Edited on 06/21/2016 at 11:37:42 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 21, 16 12:19 PM
Hi Everybody,

We really appreciate player feedback and we will continue to provide that to the appropriate teams. When posting on the forums, our Forum Moderator Team asks that when posting to a game's forum that we make sure that we follow the Forum Rules when posting to make this site as accessible and enjoyable for everybody who is participating in them.

Specifically, I wanted to remind everybody of the following rules when posting:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Do not discuss moderator disciplinary actions. Moderators will not discuss actions and ask that you do not either. Posts that contain this information will be removed and may incur further disciplinary action.

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

Users are welcome to PM any of the Active Moderators with their questions. In order to keep the forums a comfortable and respectable place for users to participate in, we ask that users not call unwanted attention to others. Please be respectful of other users and their feedback. By following these rules, we are all helping one another to create a positive and accessible place to talk with one another about games.

Thanks to all of you for your understanding.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 06/21/2016 at 12:21:17 PM PST

Go to: