Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 2, 16 12:40 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 06/02/2016 at 6:39:48 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 2, 16 6:40 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Athenatoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Sound issues

[Post New]by Athenatoo on Jun 2, 16 8:56 AM
I tried reducing the music volume in the "options" menu, but
the controls are not working. No matter how I slide the control,
the volume of the music stays the same. Win7.

Scottie12
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Scottie12 on Jun 2, 16 12:15 PM
I tried creating a new profile and it wouldn't do it on windows 10. Matter resolved.

Edited on 06/02/2016 at 3:30:46 PM PST

silrw
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by silrw on Jun 2, 16 4:15 PM
Hello. Does this game require Shader Model 2.0 on my video card to play? I currently cannot play games with this requirement.

Thanks so much for your response.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Jun 4, 16 4:18 PM
Yet another bad game....2/3 through last night and I left. Went back in today and my profile save data is corrupted. Now they want me to start all over again. Not going to happen. Lately Eipix games have been like this....maybe because they're pumping them out too quickly? I really wish someone, somewhere would test these things. Windows 7 desktop.

sweatpea_25
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by sweatpea_25 on Jun 4, 16 10:45 PM
I am in the Souvenir Room and there is one room that will not load, One time it actually just sent me to a black screen. I have to CAD to get out of it. If I cant get all the souvenirs then i dont get that achievement. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me. I play on Windows 10 64 bit, Intel pentium processor.

hvn1sent
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by hvn1sent on Jun 11, 16 10:01 AM
Has anyone figured out how to get BF games to work on Windows 10 ?

mbcaddell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by mbcaddell on Jun 17, 16 4:24 PM
Am on "Copenhagen Street" scene - am supposed to pick up a stick to get top of rake from water wheel. The window where I am supposed to get the stick (per the guide) will not allow the close up (no "eye") so I can pick up the stick. ) I have Windows 10, sounds like game developers can't keep up with the newer Windows versions.

Ooops - was looking in the wrong place, did not read my guide correctly. Game working just fine.

Edited on 06/18/2016 at 10:58:23 AM PST

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Jun 23, 16 12:58 PM
gate lock puzzle.........started four times, even un-re-installed. First button I hit said wrong turn, keep at it. Over and over. The SG was no help. Finally just skipped it.

[Post New]by Jollygoodshow on Jun 27, 16 9:29 AM
Same problem with the gate lock puzzle. Get the first rune and it is supposed to lock the two wheels making "it easier". Just doesn't do it so followed the guide which showed I had the correct solution. In the end I skipped too. Windows 10

[Post New]by Boomer0210 on Jul 10, 16 3:52 PM
Playing on a PC with Windows 10...in the Cabaret the close-up eye appears over the table on the right but it won't do anything. I checked the guide and know that I'm supposed to be able to look close and pick things up, but it's not working.

[Post New]by redselkie on Aug 12, 16 11:18 AM
I'm on a PC. In the bonus game, the first things to pick up are the dragon horns and floor piece. I got the horns, but it wouldn't let me get the floor piece, and wouldn't let me pick it up afterwards. I now have the other 2 pieces, but I'm stuck. Do I really have to replay the whole game from the very beginning just to finish the bonus game and open the collections room and other stuff?

[Post New]by OpalSapphire on Aug 13, 16 5:27 PM
As several other people noted, I am stuck in the cavern with the rune puzzle. I have tried exiting and re-entering, I have followed the Strategy Guide. There is only one solution, but it just won't unlock. I hate to skip a mini-game, but I cannot go forward in the game unless I do. I am using Windows 7 and have had no other problems with this game.

babsvb1948
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by babsvb1948 on Aug 31, 16 8:45 PM
I am stuck on Copenhagen Street. I am suppose to give money to the lady at the stand for a map, but cannot. There are no more items to do in any other scene. I have money, but can't do anything with it. Please help! I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing changed.

Go to: