merrymaids
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

What's the difference....

[Post New]by merrymaids on Jun 2, 16 3:07 PM
Between the platinum edition and this one? I played the Platinum one. But I don't want to buy this one if it is just the same.

Re:What's the difference....

[Post New]by AbigailCat on Jun 3, 16 9:49 AM
I don't think there are any differences! At least with the Emily games the platinum editions gave us bonus levels and other small extras

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Jun 3, 16 12:44 PM
There are no differences. It's just that the dev's site calls it Platinum (and Deluxe on some other sites) and at Big Fish they are called Collector's Editions.

But it's important to note something else...there are NO Standard Editions of this game or any of the newer Delicious games, not even from the developer's site. So these more expensive editions are our only option if we want to play these games.
That said, the latest games about this family have been much bigger and better than in the past, thereby justifying the higher price. Still, it would have been nice for people who can't or don't want to spend more to still get to enjoy the Emily family of games.

merrymaids
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by merrymaids on Jun 3, 16 5:10 PM
I have **** as well as the Bigfish club or whatever it is called. It's the same price as this site but you can download and play the game without having to buy them. I like both sites mainly because I can't possibly buy every game I like. I just don't have that kind of room on my computer. Plus it takes 2 credits to buy the collectors games.

Go to: