UPDATE AVAILABLE NOW

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jun 2, 16 4:41 PM
There is a new update available. A 4th world is now available!

Edited on 06/02/2016 at 4:42:39 PM PST

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

Re:UPDATE AVAILABLE NOW

[Post New]by Theorem on Jun 2, 16 10:03 PM
YAY!!!!! Party time!!!

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Jun 3, 16 1:43 AM
Ok, just downloaded the update on my game at work , and it seems to run pretty smoothly! I am still in Witchville so cannot have a look at the new world but I hope it is fun!!

Is it me or did the firefly flats disappear? (no more daily reward from there? Didn't even check what I got on the daily chest, too much in a hurry to have a look at the new stuff!)

On the negative side, I've lost most of my skins, which now require many more items from the daily chests (luck again and again, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!). No more Stalwart Heart, Great Prince, Dinosaur...

But hey, if there is a new world, that's the main thing!!! Thank you Elephant!!

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jun 3, 16 1:55 AM
Yes, you are correct. The firefly flats disappeared and we now have less skins available. Will have to acquire more "items" to activate more skins. On the flip side we are now able to get more epic cards. Just got my first so now have a grand total of two!

beezelbom
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by beezelbom on Jun 3, 16 5:19 AM
Ok no more firefly flats, no more random prizes in daily chests, just what they choose to give you and they call this an improvement! Well I don't, I liked my firefly flats prizes they have helped a lot in certain levels. And getting random prizes of gold in a chest has been a big help. It is probably because we weren't spending enough money buying in-game items. It will be nice to get some more epic cards but that really does not benefit as much in the long run as the extra hammers, or bombs. As far as skins I only care about the ones that give me a boost in combat.

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Jun 3, 16 5:39 AM
Hehe I got my first one yesterday and am now the proud owner of a quarter of a complete set!!

Hiccup: after having lost all my lives, the counter 1) didn't mention the time until a new one would appear (and was saying "full" when clicking on the heart) and 2) didn't reset, i.e. after 2-3 hours, I was still at 0 lives. This was fixed by closing the game and opening it again. When I was back, all three lives were here. I have now lost a life again and things seem to work normally, so it was probably just a little hiccup.

As for the goal bar glitch, I couldn't check yet as my current level only asks for points and I can't beat it, but I shall try to click on the "again" on the next opportunity and see if the problem is still there!

Happy gaming!

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Jun 3, 16 5:59 AM
beezelbom wrote:[...]no more random prizes in daily chests[...]

Oh! True! I hadn't realised that I hadn't chosen a chest to open!

beezelbom wrote: [...]As far as skins I only care about the ones that give me a boost in combat.

Outside the battles, I am/was using the ones giving me additional points to help me beat a level or additional gold for having beaten it. Stalwart was giving 2 and Dinosaur 5 (reduced now) and that was always good to get!

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Jun 3, 16 10:31 AM
beezelbom wrote:Ok no more firefly flats, no more random prizes in daily chests, just what they choose to give you and they call this an improvement! Well I don't, I liked my firefly flats prizes they have helped a lot in certain levels. And getting random prizes of gold in a chest has been a big help. It is probably because we weren't spending enough money buying in-game items. It will be nice to get some more epic cards but that really does not benefit as much in the long run as the extra hammers, or bombs. As far as skins I only care about the ones that give me a boost in combat.

I agree with everything U are saying I miss going to the firefly flats, and getting the Hammer and Bombs and watching yourone eating her Apple

Edited on 06/03/2016 at 10:50:35 AM PST

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Jun 3, 16 12:12 PM
Why are we returned to LVL 1 on The TROLL all I want to go to the next lvl

linda43416
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by linda43416 on Jun 3, 16 2:28 PM
I am so happy to see a new world. I had to replay from the beginning because I stupidly reset my game and I just finished them all! Was hoping to have a little more time to accumulate more gold and power ups, otherwise timing is great. Not a huge fan of the new sounds though, or maybe I was just used to the old noise. Anyway, happy playing and good luck to everyone!

Go to: