Aquascapes and Windows10

[Post New]by KuyaRick on Jun 2, 16 5:49 PM
Now and then I get thrown out the game and lose all progress. Frustrating at best.
Anyone else have this issue and why?

Re:Aquascapes and Windows10

[Post New]by kcauley31 on Jul 29, 16 6:21 PM
yes i do too, very aggravating and i love the game but if it dont get fixed i will find another game.

[Post New]by careyinnc on Aug 21, 16 3:09 AM
I have the same problem, and now to top it off I can't even bring the game up to play it. I have deleted all of my games and re downloaded 3 of them and the other two work, but not aquascapes

[Post New]by JiggyGal58 on Oct 6, 16 11:15 PM
I too have this issue, mostly when switching from one tank to another. It seems to happen less often if I play a game between tanks. Also when I have played for awhile backing out of the game and then coming back in saves progress.

[Post New]by JiggyGal58 on Nov 13, 16 10:54 PM
OK, I take it all back! I've been kicked out the last 6 times, even after only a few minutes! UUGG!

[Post New]by JiggyGal58 on Nov 13, 16 10:57 PM
OK, I take it all back! I've been kicked out the last 6 game sessions, even after only a few minutes of play! UUGG!

[Post New]by harleyangelbrat on May 5, 17 10:52 PM
Has anyone found a remedy to this issue of crashing when changing tanks and losing all progress? This is so frustrating. I purchased this game years ago and now it won't play except for a short time. It always happens when I am changing tanks. Please help!!!!

bfollett88
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by bfollett88 on Jun 8, 17 10:00 AM
Just a thought, you could try playing Windowed instead of Full Screen. Might help if it's a graphics issue while switching tanks.

Bob

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Jun 9, 17 2:10 PM
Yes, happening here and Call of Atlantis. Un/resinstall doesn't work. It's kind of discouraging, I have Creators Build on here and I feel like the farther away we get from 2014 when this game first came out, the more issues we're going to have. The development group doesn't seem to be into supporting its PC games either, not in my experience.

Adding: take a look in your Event Viewer some time after getting booted out of this game, it's an eye-opener.

Edited on 06/09/2017 at 2:50:08 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jun 9, 17 5:03 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear your games aren't running properly and want to see what we can do to get them running properly again.

Whenever games crash, I recommend checking whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. For instructions about how to check this, please take a look at the help page below.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Running a game with administrator permissions can also help fix whatever is causing the game to crash. Please take a look at this help page for more information about that process.

Run Game as Administrator

If the trouble with the game persists, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide more help.

The Moderation Team asks that all technical inquiries be posted to the designated thread. This helps keep the forum organized and allows the team to pick up on technical trends more quickly. Since this thread discusses a technical issue, I've gone ahead and locked this thread. Please post any new technical inquiries to the thread below.

Post any Aquascapes technical issues here only

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If any more questions arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another active moderator. We're always happy to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: