bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Rasputin's Curse forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 24, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Rasputin's Curse forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rasputin's Curse players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Rasputin's Curse forum

[Post New]by nykelli1843 on Jan 24, 10 1:18 AM
I've been waiting to try this game and was surprised to see the forum for it even though I didn't see the game offered as Today's game or TGT or such...confused me!

sheilaclown
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by sheilaclown on Jan 25, 10 5:21 AM
I've just finished the demo hour and think it is not as good as it looks at first. It's very slow moving and the constant waiting to change scenes is frustrating. NOT for me thanks.

[Post New]by mitaine514 on Jan 25, 10 5:44 AM
i just begin RASPUTIN'S CURSE ,and im stuckon the book page!
the game is stuck dont know why? help please!

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on Jan 25, 10 6:15 AM
The game froze on me a bunch of times.

I have to admit that I was bored to tears with the Junk piles and repetitive scenes.

Not for me either.

Mom

Koodle
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Koodle on Jan 25, 10 9:43 AM
I agree, very slow moving. I gave up after 5 or so minutes because a lot of the hidden objects were very hard to see.

susielee
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by susielee on Jan 25, 10 10:01 AM
I didn't care for this one. Only played for about half of the demo. Might have gotten better as you got deeper into it, but it was too boring to keep going. There were 2 games in my Big Fish email this morning, as well as tomorrows game and also the game splash game. I wish Big Fish would increase the Punch Card to 9 games instead of 6. and give 2 game credits. I alread have 4 games I want to buy, but will save them till next month so they will count toward my next punch card.

huggzz
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by huggzz on Jan 25, 10 10:20 AM
mitaine514 wrote:i just begin RASPUTIN'S CURSE ,and im stuckon the book page!
the game is stuck dont know why? help please!

I also was stuck on the 'book page' any help from Big Fish?? Or anyone..??

jgpullensr
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by jgpullensr on Jan 25, 10 10:23 AM
Another one stuck on the book page. Told to read the page which I've done at least 40-11 times. What's next?

Jim

[Post New]by paperbagger on Jan 25, 10 4:00 PM
Don't waste your money on this game. It is one of the worse hidden object games I have ever played. The story starts off bad and goes down hill from there. I wish I could say something good about this game, but I am afraid there is nothing good about it.

circlelt
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by circlelt on Jan 26, 10 3:22 PM
I just finished this game and thought it was okay. First off, you have to have at least 64mb of video memory to play this game properly. The story line is rather strange and the ending is even stranger. I actually liked the game until about 2/3 through when it got very strange indeed. This is a very easy game and only took about 2 hours to go through. Some of the hidden objects are really small. I literally had to take my glasses off to see them. I'd grade this game a 2 1/2 out of 5.

Welcome to Rasputin's Curse forum

[Post New]by lilac11 on Jan 27, 10 4:01 AM
I have just downl!oaded this game and I cant get it to play!! I can hear the music but no picture and when I click on it again it says there is already a game playing! I have restarted my computer but the same thing happened.....please help!

[Post New]by hatesocnwk on Jan 31, 10 1:19 PM
Next time I will read the info on this form before I buy the game. Stuck in the grave yard with no way out. Frustration mounting. I may not buy anymore games!@!! I surely will not buy one without a blog walk-thru. Learned my lesson. How many others are this bad?

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jan 31, 10 1:35 PM
Hey Fishies!

For those of you who are experiencing a game crash or a black screen, it might be helpful for you to double check that your DirectX and display drivers are up to date. You can do so by checking out the following help article which will walk you through getting any updates you might need.

Help My Games Run Correctly

If this doesn't help, I'd suggest writing in a ticket to tech support. If there is a glitch with the game, the information you provide will help the tech team troubleshoot with you. If they can't find a fix, they'll always replace your game. You can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen. Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

Edited on 01/31/2010 at 1:36:41 PM PST

[Post New]by cheryls_back on Feb 2, 10 4:58 PM
I have a question and hope that someone that played the whole game can answer, I am in the bar in Russia where it asks for you to fine the image of Rasputin and I am not able to find it anywhere or at least it will not catch when I click on the one on the table coaster, can anyone tell me where it is at???
I find that while it is slow and most of the talking stuff is boring I am enjoying the rest yes I too wish it was lower in price but what can I say. I hope someone can help me. thanks

[Post New]by bedlackdoll on Feb 3, 10 12:41 PM
I can not get past the bar either. I can't find Rasputin's image! Can any one help??

'READ'. Yet another one stuck!!

[Post New]by Dragonrider on Feb 11, 10 1:18 AM
Has ANYONE got the answer on how to 'Read' the page, early on in the game?

many thanks in anticipation

Exasperated!!

[Post New]by jean_eades2001 on Feb 13, 10 6:06 PM
I can't get the game to play does anyone else have that problem???

[Post New]by Ladygonzo_20 on Feb 13, 10 8:43 PM
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I can't get past the "Packing for the trip" screen...you know the one with the toothbrush, map, ect for the trip...I just can't get the map from the flowers.....it's a sloooow game......not one of the best hidden games here...I thought it would be rather fast paced but it's *****SIGH***** not.

silverfiesta
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by silverfiesta on Feb 15, 10 11:17 PM
Not worth the money

Go to: