AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

Scissors

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Jun 3, 16 11:39 AM
Today I have crafted the Traveler collection 100 times just because I had to many ribbons and scissors. I leveled up but I still have 5800 scissors. Any other ideas?

 
winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

Scissors

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Jun 3, 16 1:20 PM
AlexRaluca wrote:Today I have crafted the Traveler collection 100 times just because I had to many ribbons and scissors. I leveled up but I still have 5800 scissors. Any other ideas?


Yes, go for 6,000!

 
AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

Re:Scissors

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Jun 3, 16 2:00 PM
Scissors or collection?

 
judylinn
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

Re:Scissors

[Post New]by judylinn on Jun 3, 16 2:20 PM
I keep trying to get the multi tool but just can't get them.

 
winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

Re:Scissors

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Jun 3, 16 4:11 PM
AlexRaluca wrote:Scissors or collection?


Scissors.

 
winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

Re:Scissors

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Jun 3, 16 4:13 PM
judylinn wrote:I keep trying to get the multi tool but just can't get them.


Those are stinkers, especially if you have a stingy Android. I have to periodically fill up the Hunter's House with Androids, but even then I don't get many multi tools. You have to just keep playing the locations that give them and keep getting chests. It's hard work!

 
SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:Scissors

[Post New]by SandyCane on Jun 3, 16 5:27 PM
winnerkooties wrote:
judylinn wrote:I keep trying to get the multi tool but just can't get them.


Those are stinkers, especially if you have a stingy Android. I have to periodically fill up the Hunter's House with Androids, but even then I don't get many multi tools. You have to just keep playing the locations that give them and keep getting chests. It's hard work!


And sometimes they mysteriously disappear...(cue spooky music)

 
amt3
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Re:Scissors

[Post New]by amt3 on Jul 9, 16 7:38 AM
Maybe have a scissor giveaway? Post when you'll start so everyone who needs scissors can friend you. Let's see if we do the math you'll just be giving out scissor's for over 3 years. Maybe going for 6000 is better!

 
AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

Re:Scissors

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Jul 9, 16 11:06 AM
amt3 wrote:Maybe have a scissor giveaway? Post when you'll start so everyone who needs scissors can friend you. Let's see if we do the math you'll just be giving out scissor's for over 3 years. Maybe going for 6000 is better!




A scissor party! LOL

 
 
 
 
Go to: