bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Abra Academy™ forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Abra Academy™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Abra Academy™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Abra Academy™ forum

[Post New]by tonyalassiter on Sep 11, 08 8:11 AM
I purchased Abra Academy on Yahoo and several of my stages when I go to release the fairies for hints it frezzes up. Can someone help me? I have deleted and the reloaded the game several times.

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Oct 17, 08 2:41 PM
Oh dear, I was going to purchase this game, but if there are a lot of problems than I'll have to think about it some more. Thanks for your input

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 25, 09 2:30 PM
It was a fun h o game , To short for me , I did enjoy playing it..

[Post New]by lindaninoo on Mar 7, 09 7:31 PM
Why can't I get to the library???

sweetie83
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by sweetie83 on Apr 24, 09 4:29 PM
I enjoyed Abra Academy. Had no trouble with it at all. The ending was a letdown though. Just really a non-event.

[Post New]by Porcia on Apr 24, 09 8:53 PM
The farthest I have gotten is the castle or school with the fireworks. Is there more, because I can't get it to go past that point? If that is the end, how do you get it to start over?

Edited on 04/24/2009 at 8:55:13 PM PST

[Post New]by natalieridener on May 4, 09 9:20 AM
Hi there, my name is natalie. While I m not new to BF, been buying their games since 2003, lately I hve had many problems, the latest is I downloaded ABRA ACADEMY, download went well, however, eerytime I try to play the game the main scrren comes up and I click on play and nothing happens, none of the buttons work on the page, i can move the curser around but anythng i click on is unresponsive, so i have to end up using the program manger for vista to end the game. Has anyone else had this prob? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Ty natalie R

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on May 4, 09 9:44 AM
Natalie, the best thing to do is email tech support (green envelope on the right). They're just fantastic and very, very helpful.

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on Jul 17, 09 10:48 PM
I have to say I was kind of disappointed with this game. I love hidden object games, but this one went by way too quickly and the ending was a bit of a let down. I kind of expected more from this one.

RIZZIES
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by RIZZIES on Jul 25, 09 2:36 PM
iI could not play abra academy. it said was at ox something tried to be at ox something game terminated. ran dxdiag have direct x 10

[Post New]by geebeee on Aug 4, 09 7:10 AM
ive only started but i cant find the srewdriver in levle 1 please help

Ducelick
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Ducelick on Aug 10, 09 11:36 PM
[i]I had problems for a while downloading Abra, but I do believe BigFIsh has worked out the kinks.

This is a fun, easy game, but not so boring that you don't want to play it more than once.

I like games where there is a "leader board" so that I can try to beat me previous times. Right now trying to beat 31 minutes on Abra.

Anyone do it in less than 31?

Ducelick
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Ducelick on Aug 10, 09 11:40 PM
Guessing you found the screw driver by now, but if not it is on the left hand side of your screen, on the book shelf, running left to right on the edge of a shelf.

EYANNA
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by EYANNA on Aug 19, 09 7:08 AM
I ALSO LOVE LOVE HIDDEN OBJECTS GAME ESP. SOMETHING WITH MURDER MYSTERYS BUT THERE SHOULD BE A SKIP BUTTON IN THIS GAME I CAN NOT GET PASS THE FLOATING LETTERS THEY GO TOO FAST FOR ME TO TRY AND SPELL A WORD SO I AM STUCK THERE AND ALSO THE ZOO GAME I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THAT WAFFLE AND NO MATTER HOW FAST I CLICK I CAN T GET IT NOONE ANSWERS MY QUESTIONS WHAT AM I DOING WRONG????

[Post New]by briteredlips on Aug 19, 09 8:09 AM
With so many great Hidden Object games out there, I have spent many happy hours playing! But after the Mystery PI games, and of course of Mystery Case Files games, I find Abra Academy a bit boring. The graphics were very disappointing. Not the clear graphics I have come to expect in these type of games. Nice game, though, just not for me.

camink
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by camink on Aug 19, 09 1:25 PM
lindaninoo wrote:Why can't I get to the library???

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Aug 19, 09 1:27 PM
I just wish there were screenshots or hints somewhere on where to get all the matches in each scene. Other than that, I've played this game many times and just adore it.

EYANNA
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by EYANNA on Aug 19, 09 5:55 PM
EYANNA wrote:I ALSO LOVE LOVE HIDDEN OBJECTS GAME ESP. SOMETHING WITH MURDER MYSTERYS BUT THERE SHOULD BE A SKIP BUTTON IN THIS GAME I CAN NOT GET PASS THE FLOATING LETTERS THEY GO TOO FAST FOR ME TO TRY AND SPELL A WORD SO I AM STUCK THERE AND ALSO THE ZOO GAME I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THAT WAFFLE AND NO MATTER HOW FAST I CLICK I CAN T GET IT NOONE ANSWERS MY QUESTIONS WHAT AM I DOING WRONG????

EYANNA
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by EYANNA on Aug 19, 09 5:56 PM
I FIGURED OUT THE FLOATING LETTERS AND IT IS FUN TO DO

Go to: