gems

[Post New]by purplehaze32117 on Jan 25, 10 6:48 AM
im at the end of the game and it isnt letting me place the gems i put them in the wrong holes and dont no how to switch them around please help thanks other then that a great game

tjanetv
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

Re:gems

[Post New]by tjanetv on Jan 25, 10 11:53 AM
You should be able to take them out and put them back in your inventory. Then replace them. It let me swap them out. Go by the color on the picture above it.

rfblady88
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by rfblady88 on Jan 26, 10 2:11 AM
yes I put them all back in inventory and started again.all right but 1.now how can they all be right but one.

[Post New]by FrogSalad on Jan 26, 10 12:39 PM
I just had the same thing happen with the last gem saying it was placed incorrectly. After about three tries it finally accepted it as correct. Maybe a glitch in the program?

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jan 26, 10 2:58 PM
Hi folks!

If you find that you've hit a technical error in a game, the best thing to do is make sure you have the latest updates to your video card and DirectX. You can read more about how to do this by clicking here.

Sometimes if a computer is in need of an update, it'll cause unusual errors or hiccups in-game. If you still experience trouble after running those updates and following the instructions in the game walkthrough (click here to check the walkthrough).

I hope this helps!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Go to: