Cack123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Combining pen with package to write address in Cardinal's study

[Post New]by Cack123 on Jan 25, 10 8:32 AM
I have tried several times to combine the package with the pen in the Cardinal's study in order to get an address on the packae. Nothing happens! And therefore I can't cut the ropes, mail package, etc., etc. What am I doing wrong???

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Combining pen with package to write address in Cardinal's study

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 25, 10 8:36 AM
Did you right-click the package in inventory to wrap the stones?
Did you use the sellotape to seal it?

ansisera
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by ansisera on Jan 25, 10 8:20 PM
I'm having a similar problem, except that I cannot combine the tape with the 4 stones on the parcel paper. It will not let me select the tape if I've already selected the unwrapped parcel... and if I select the parcel, it will not let me select the tape. How far back do I need to go to correct this issue? I've been able to do everything else but this up to this point, and even after. I'm back in the office after doing the stone wall puzzle and I've picked up the pen, but I can't address the parcel becaue I can't wrap it.

ansisera
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by ansisera on Jan 25, 10 8:38 PM
ok, I don't know what I did, but after spending 15 minutes reading this forum, I clicked back on the game, r-clicked on the parcel and it wrapped itself. Then I clicked on the tape over the parcel and it taped itself and now the pen has written on the parcel.

Kooky.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 27, 10 7:49 AM
I can only deduce from that that you didn't read my post above your first.

Go to: