madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Question about castle perfection quests level 58

[Post New]by madrabbit on Jun 5, 16 1:52 AM
I made it to level 58 got guy to asking for stuff for the castle replicas finished him got first replica then the next day got the second one but while gathering stuff for that leveled up to 59 now don't see guy for third part of castle replica
Did I loose out on third part because I leveled up ? If so this is not fair !

Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Re:Question about castle perfection quests level 58

[Post New]by Vichrice on Jun 5, 16 7:54 AM
I did level up while doing the challenge and still got all 3 parts.
How long ago did you finish the 2nd part?
Maybe your island is full of things, and the man had to move to a different spot?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 5, 16 8:17 AM
Hi madrabbit,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting the third part of the castle replica. Thank you Vichrice for mentioning that leveling doesn't contain a factor in getting the three parts. If you have opened the first part of the castle event, the second part will be available 24 hours after the first part has been completed or expired. This also pertains to the third section. For more information, see the following thread:

Castle pieces a level 58

Since it sounds like the third section didn't appear, you are welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID. The support team is always willing to help in any way that they can. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 06/05/2016 at 8:18:07 AM PST

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Jun 5, 16 9:28 AM
Thank you it finally showed at noon just before I leveled up again was ready this time thank goodness I didn't send out balloons or fill quests that required those items I had all I needed to finish last castle within 4 mins of opening his quest I was just worried cause the 1st two seamed to come up quite close together and I saw on other islands that there were three pieces and they all kept saying need to complete at level 58
again thank you Vichrice for answering

Go to: