Faster progress for other Players?

[Post New]by Amaradierote on Jun 5, 16 7:22 AM
My boyfriend and I both started playing yesterday. I started several hours earlier, unlocked every area accessable at this point, renovated every house and Wall, unlocked the cherry tree and bought the wizard's tower, which he didn't. We both took almost every order from the board and from the islanders. But, whatever I do, he is always 1000 EP points in front. Is it possible that you get different points for the same thing? If so, this would be very unfair.... Is there anybody who experienced the same?

Thanks in advance
Alex

P.S.
My magic-level is higher, too....

Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Re:Faster progress for other Players?

[Post New]by Vichrice on Jun 5, 16 8:00 AM
Everyone gets different orders from the board, they are random.
XP does not really mean much, mostly that you have to put more things into your limited storage.

Just focus on sending as many balloons as you can to Unicorn island, upgrading buildings, and unlocking areas. Leveling up will come to you fast enough.

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Jun 5, 16 1:13 PM
The more items you pick up after they are done will increase your Xp points too also if you have the alchemy bench collect your apples they are fast to refill put ten into alchemy bench pick up when done you receive Xp and an item you could use for quests or balloons or to sell in your store the more you do the faster your Xp goes up

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Jun 6, 16 5:56 AM
Some other tips for boosting your XP is when you abtian your wizard house and wizard keep charging house and picking up every flower/mushroom that the Wizards grow for you each is worth 30xp the other is the evil Kronks that the witch sends locate them on your board use magic to desolve them to an empty snail shell then pick up the snail shell it is worth 50xp
The more you harvest too gives you exp points each tree harvested gives 3xp each bush 5xp each crop 2xp each milk plant 1xp and all the items you make in mind sawmill and other shops have their own # of XP that they give when picked up off board
Most important thing to concern yourself with is not really the Xp but Coins every time you level up things will become available But are not free you have to spend coins or pearls to get them some are as high as 36000coin or 80 pearls
You can earn coins by using your shop a lot staples like cherries plums bread Amber bits Basalt bits logs milk cheese cocoa plants are very highly sort after items
And will help build up your bank for when items become available or when you need to reach out to other players to buy from their shops
Finding a particular item you need can be a challenge I suggest keeping an eye open for sail notices or checking with individuals that show up on bottom right hand of scream next to you friend list menu sometimes you can run accross someone selling the item you need if you did not already find it in your friends shops

Edited on 06/06/2016 at 6:03:36 AM PST

[Post New]by Amaradierote on Jun 6, 16 8:55 AM
Thanks everyone.

Go to: