laveylegs
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

The book in the library

[Post New]by laveylegs on Jan 25, 10 5:17 PM
Could some one please tell me how you take the book.
I have found all the item and the only thing left to do is to take the book.
I keep clicking on the book to take it but nothing is happening, am I missing something.
I would appreciate some help.
Thanks
lavey legs

Re:The book in the library

[Post New]by Cuddlefish on Jan 25, 10 5:19 PM
There is a picture on the set of books and you have to put configure the books so that the picture is correct. Have you done this yet?

laveylegs
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by laveylegs on Jan 25, 10 9:37 PM
Hi cuddlefish
Yes I have the picture ok, then it tells me to take the book. I click on the book but can't take it.
Any ideas.
Thanks
lavey legs

Edited on 01/25/2010 at 9:37:39 PM PST

[Post New]by Cuddlefish on Jan 25, 10 10:23 PM
If the game has told you that you have got the picture right (I think there was some glow or some such) then I had not trouble getting the book. I DID have trouble getting the picture right and it took me a few tries before the game and I agreed on what the picture should look like.

If you have been informed by the game that the picture is right, there is a glitch in your game and you should write to (or call) customer service (green envelope at the bottom right of the forum page) Otherwise you need to mess around with the picture until it is right. I found it very hard to see the differences in some of the bits you move around.

Cuddle

laveylegs
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by laveylegs on Jan 26, 10 12:23 AM
Hi,
I think I must have a glich because it told me the picture was right, and there are yellow flashes coming from the book.
Thanks for the help continue to enjoy.
lavey legs

8Featger
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by 8Featger on Jan 26, 10 3:43 PM
I have the same problem the book will not come out and the picture is correct. I reinstalled the game but that did not solve the problem.

[Post New]by cglass76 on Feb 2, 11 5:51 AM
I am having the same problem. I didn't skip the puzzle because someone mentioned in another post that if you did then you can't take the book, so not sure what is going on. I would hate to have to uninstall and reinstall the game I was moving along so well!! Oh well I guess if I want to play the game I have to uninstall/reinstall!!!

EYANNA
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by EYANNA on Aug 9, 11 10:30 AM
having the SAME PROBLEM WHICH IS GIVING ME MIRAINES '''' CAN NOT TAKE THE BOOK ''''BEEN TRYING FOR 2 DAYS SO NOW I CANT MOVE FORWARD OK BF WHAT YOU GOING TO DO ABT THIS

heletia
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by heletia on Feb 17, 13 2:45 AM
I too have the very same problem!!

It wont take the book even though its complete and it still lets me skip the puzzle.

I have UNINSTALLED & REINSTALLED and it did the same thing!!

WHY have you not acknowledged this thread BigFIsh???

PLEASE FIX THIS GLITCH IN THE GAME!!

Using the green envelope I have submitted a support email and as soon as they reply I will let everyone know what they said.

Helen xo

Edited on 02/17/2013 at 2:57:06 AM PST

Go to: