One thing that I am curious about is the "orange" jewel?

[Post New]by Raggedydavid on Jan 25, 10 9:32 PM
Greetings all
I love playing Jewel Match 2, despite the glitches that it has.

One thing that I am curious about is the "orange" jewel? Haven't seen any and I am on level 30. Did I miss something or is it just another glitch? I know that I can't build anything more without the "orange" jewel

I am open to any ideas. Do I need another copy of game?

Thanks,
David O<[:o)

Re:One thing that I am curious about is the "orange" jewel?

[Post New]by melcats on Feb 5, 10 9:31 AM
I downloaded this game yesterday and no orange jewels , like you I cant build any more without them .

melcats

[Post New]by melcats on Feb 5, 10 9:44 AM
Finally got the orange jewel on level 33.

melcats

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 17, 10 8:53 AM
I know this is for Jewel Match 2, but has anyone played the first one. I left messages on that forum and no replies - Anyways... if anyone has please let me know what to do with those darn boulders PLEASE!!! I know it is probably going to be something so simple. As soon as I am almost done with level, sure enough more boulders come down. Thanks !!! Happy St. Patty's Day !!!!

wyebank
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by wyebank on Jan 18, 11 4:18 PM
I lost all my orange gems around level 80-90 not sure which . I got to level 130 and hadn't been able to build all this time. I was getting very frustrated and was going to close down and go to bed when I decided since I had loads of money I would do what I always do when I'm fed up ,a bit of retail therapy!! Spent all my money and what do you know, next level orange gems back again!! They are still there after another 5 levels. Don't know if this is the answer just thought I would post this. Am off to bed now very bleary eyed but I really do love this game. Best DD I ever bought. By the way someone mentioned
Jewel Match Winter Wonderland gameas being very good but I cannot find it on BFG any ideas would be welcome.. Goodnight all.

Go to: