bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to BurgerTime Deluxe forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 26, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to BurgerTime Deluxe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other BurgerTime Deluxe players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

Re:Welcome to BurgerTime Deluxe forum

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Jan 26, 10 7:21 PM
Was an alright game but not one for me.

However did any one else have a problem with the hidden object mini-game??

I think the mouse option is good too, although can be very tricky.

Personally I did not finish the trial because it is not a game I would get a lot of enjoyment from, just stress and cramp in my fingers, but I think others who like this style of game would really like it.

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on Jan 27, 10 4:02 PM
I guess I am showing my age here, but wow, what a blast from the past. This is the second game recently that is a remake of the arcade games of the early '80's.

This one was fun, but it quickly became a little hard. Not too much of a problem as you seem to gain a lot of chef lives and pepper to throw in the eyes of those pesky pickles, but still not as easy as other games of this genre. It is a really cute game with all those hot dogs, pickles, onions, etc. chasing you as you try to walk over hamburgers, cheese, and buns trying to make a complete hamburger. My trial ran out after I had completed about ten rounds and unfortunately that was enough of a walk down memory lane for me and I deleted it. Still if you are looking for something similiar to Granny in Paradise, but with the cute them of food and more things chasing you, you will love this game,

Myriade99
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by Myriade99 on Jan 31, 10 12:29 PM
What great souvenirs. Can you believe, I actually bought for my Mom (64!!) because she was the best of the family with the original version in the 80s. It is a bit difficult but still fun since you don't have the restart all over if you loose all your chefs in the story mode. (you do have to restart with only 10 peppers though).
Anyway, thanks BF for bringing back this great classic
Myriade

Pinjo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Pinjo on Mar 1, 10 4:27 PM
I love the game but I have a question. I have a problem with the bubble tool. It claims you can blow a bubble once you grab it to raise yourself up one level by blowing a bubble. But it doesn't say how to blow the bubble? It's driving me nut!
Anyone know how to actually blow a bubble using this?

Cards13
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Cards13 on Mar 28, 10 8:01 AM
Pinjo wrote:I love the game but I have a question. I have a problem with the bubble tool. It claims you can blow a bubble once you grab it to raise yourself up one level by blowing a bubble. But it doesn't say how to blow the bubble? It's driving me nut!
Anyone know how to actually blow a bubble using this?

I believe there are two "bubbles" - one that is blue and is smaller than the white bubble. For the blue one - you run into it and then stop and point up (like you were climbing a ladder) and you will go up. However, I also am at a loss regarding the white bubble. I wonder if the white bubble that moves around the board is a decoration?

At least this is a partial answer.

[Post New]by unicornfish on May 28, 10 1:01 AM
Myriade99 wrote:What great souvenirs. Can you believe, I actually bought for my Mom (64!!) because she was the best of the family with the original version in the 80s. It is a bit difficult but still fun since you don't have the restart all over if you loose all your chefs in the story mode. (you do have to restart with only 10 peppers though).
Anyway, thanks BF for bringing back this great classic
Myriade

Really great souvenirs!!!! Awesome game! All my family have fun!!!

[Post New]by falltravlr on Feb 11, 11 5:59 AM
I got caught in a bubble on one of the "oven" levels that took me to a small stand with a turkey on it. I can't figure out how to get off of that plate and back on the game grid. i have tried everything I can think of. Does anyone know how to do this?

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,487 Posts

[Post New]by llstjohn on Jan 2, 12 9:34 AM
I too am really enjoying this game that I played many years ago. The only criticism I have is they were a little stingy with 'how to play' instructions in the help section. I never played the Deluxe version of the game, just straight BT so I don't know why I am picking up those letters. Do I get a lifetime supply of pepper if I spell the word? And what is the deal with the heat lamps--do you go under them when they are blinking or not blinking? I think I have tried both and sometimes one way works and next time it doesn't.

[Post New]by Januarybaby on Jan 10, 12 6:43 PM
I think picking up the letters, once you spell the word, the round is over without having to build all the burgers. Heat lamps Im not sure of

Go to: