GemmaJ
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

Update crashing game

[Post New]by GemmaJ on Jun 6, 16 11:13 AM
You might want to hold off on downloading the update. It's crashing the game for everyone I've heard from. But more palace! Yay!

Sandi33
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:Update crashing game

[Post New]by Sandi33 on Jun 6, 16 11:46 AM
I'll wait to download, but how do you know when there's an update? I don't see anything in my game

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Jun 6, 16 11:56 AM
I got notified while I was in a dive it told me I could not continue playing till I updated so I did now I can not get into game to finish eny thing

Sandi33
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Sandi33 on Jun 6, 16 12:01 PM
Thank you mad rabbit. I haven't received a notification

Sandi33
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Sandi33 on Jun 6, 16 12:06 PM
I just tried to visit a friend, but got a message that I couldn't until I update my game. How do you update the game?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 6, 16 12:08 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing crashing issues regarding the latest update. The Moderation Team has passed this information along to the teams and they are currently investigating this issue. In the meantime, it may help to uninstall and reinstall the Sunken Secrets app and sign back in with your Big Fish or Facebook account information. Be advised that this step is only if you have previously linked your progress to a Big Fish or Facebook account. If you haven't previously linked your progress, uninstalling and reinstalling may result in a loss of progress.

For more information on what is included in this update as well as how to obtain it, please see the following announcement:

NEW UPDATE available for Sunken Secrets - June 6, 2016

Since this thread is regarding a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock it to redirect it to the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets here

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 06/06/2016 at 12:09:02 PM PST

Go to: