landing page no longer shows shop tent, please restore as before

[Post New]by reddwarf4ever on Jun 6, 16 1:38 PM
landing page no longer shows shop tent, please restore as before

takes ages to scroll around and find the shop...

it was so easy before.......why did you break something that worked perfectly ???

Tweety9
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:landing page no longer shows shop tent, please restore as before

[Post New]by Tweety9 on Jun 6, 16 2:17 PM
Same as assisting buildings.
I hope it's a tech issue.
That's why I posted a message in the topic at the top earlier anyway.
Fix it pretty please!

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Jun 6, 16 4:42 PM
This is really a bad bug if that's what it is you go to help when a help call comes up but it one no logger takes you straight to that persons shop but it also doesn't forward you straight to where the help is needed so you end up searching most times only to find someone else has found the location before you did
It takes you away from your game for nothing it's very annoying
PLEASE fix it thanks

msbiker1
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by msbiker1 on Jun 7, 16 4:32 PM
Please fix. It makes the help function practically useless .

Queenbrim
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by Queenbrim on Jun 7, 16 9:01 PM
For the market thing, while it doesn't center you on the market, it puts you close by it.

Fairy_penguin
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by Fairy_penguin on Jun 7, 16 9:39 PM
Can't read the ingredients when swiping to make stuff. Can't see under my finger how many of each item I'm moving to the machine

Tarports
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Tarports on Jun 8, 16 1:30 PM
Fairy_penguin wrote:Can't read the ingredients when swiping to make stuff. Can't see under my finger how many of each item I'm moving to the machine

Ah glad it's not just me! They gradually seem to be righting themselves but there are still a few like that & it is rather annoying!!

I too find it frustrating that when answering a help call you are no longer taken to the right place on the island & echo calls for this feature to be re-instated ....... pretty please

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 8, 16 2:47 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry that players are experiencing issues with this particular game. It is highly recommended to ensure that the latest update has been installed as it does contain fixes that may help resolve the issues presented in this thread:

NEW UPDATE available for Sunken Secrets - June 7, 2016

If the latest update has been installed, the following help article contains great troubleshooting steps:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If the issues still persist, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID and details of what issue is being seen. The support team has the tools to further assist and they are always willing to help. I'll include a help article below on how to obtain the player ID just in case:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Since this thread is regarding technical issues, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets here

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. By posting in the above thread, it helps the Moderation Team identify trends in what players are seeing in their game to bring to the appropriate teams.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: