madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Several things to address good and uncertain

[Post New]by madrabbit on Jun 6, 16 3:06 PM
First off YAH got game back by uninstalling reinstalling and logging back into face book however when I left to do ariginal upgrade I had 34000some odd coins Facebook apparently did not save full progress cause coins where back down to 31000 and castle star gazers tower was down 5 bricks the bricks were not found in my storage nor was the amber and basset bits I had before making those bricks

(2) what are these special events and why do so many below me have them and I have never received the requests for them A the mermaid all book says is "Whoops! Only awarded if you complete the special event"
B the coral
C the ice star

Queenbrim
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Re:Several things to address good and uncertain

[Post New]by Queenbrim on Jun 6, 16 3:51 PM
Some special events are triggered by your level. Other special events are triggered by bigfish.

GemmaJ
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by GemmaJ on Jun 6, 16 8:34 PM
There are some special events that are seasonal or one time only. There will be others that you'll get to participate in.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 7, 16 1:14 PM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and help provide clarification.

madrabbit, I'm sorry to hear that after reinstalling the app and signing in with your Facebook account, coins are missing from your game. Please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID and details of what is missing. The support team has the tools to look into this for you. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

In regards to the events mentioned here, Queenbrim and GemmaJ are right. There are different types of events that can occur in Sunken Secrets. Some events are triggered by level and/or other aspects, while others are seasonal. The coral and ice star you are seeing were part of past seasonal completed events. While the team doesn't have the capability to credit event items in game, we will be sure to pass along the feedback.

Since this thread contains technical issues, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. We do ask that players post in the designated technical issues thread so that the Moderation Team can bring any trends to the appropriate teams. I'll include a link below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets here

I hope this helps.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: