tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

4th World question

[Post New]by tj1147 on Jun 6, 16 5:41 PM
At level #33, we have to have hundreds of the three different colors of fireflies to move forward but I have been able to build only one whatever-it-is-called to collect fireflies - that is for purple ones. The only way I can see other than to exchange hard-earned coins is to keep replaying particular levels which gets tiresome. Has anyone found a quicker way to earn the fireflies?

Also with regard to the update, I find I have to use boosts much more often and sometimes have to buy them for just one more move to finish a level. I just cannot finish some levels without buying extra lives or extra boosts no matter how I plan my moves. The boosts and coins I earned in the first three "worlds" are going fast! I like World #4 but it much different than the first three. and I don't like a lot of the changes.

Re:4th World question

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jun 6, 16 6:13 PM
I agree the 4th World is much different than the previous three. It seems it was programmed to require more bonuses to get through a level. I don't like that.

What I do about building a firefly house, I play past that without building one just to see which color firefly will be needed. As it turns out, I definitely needed the firefly house to be the tan one, since I had less of those at Level 33. So that's what I did. Still haven't spent the coins to upgrade it though. Will just bide my time, keep playing Level 1 over and over and over again.

Can't wait to see how many we'll need next time!

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Jun 7, 16 1:53 AM
tj - I never expect to complete a level the first go, marvellous that usually I do but failure means I get to spin and frequently win GOLD or 5 more turns.

Often winning a level is more about the luck of the drop rather than brillant moves. If I haven't won by the 2nd or 3rd time, by then I have figured out which bonus would help the most. I earn a substantial amount of GOLD daily by spinning the teeth and from mining the Witchville goldmine every 3 hours.

wbf - good advice on waiting to build firefly house to see what is needed. From reading other posts it seems lack of fireflies may be a hugh problem on the 4th Island. I would appreciate more input on that.

Cheers

[Post New]by busseewa11 on Jun 8, 16 3:31 PM
Do anyone else have a problem with that my fireflies from day before disappears on the next day. What kind of mess is that. I just said when they update a game they all but completely change it. I HATE THE UPDATES BF.

Go to: