I cannot clear the screen,
Help please.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

Re:Chapter XII Department Security, HELP NEEDED

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jan 26, 10 2:03 AM
I'm on ch 14, trying to remember. I think the pw was written on a piece of paper and in inventory if I'm thinking of that puzzle, you drop it on laptop from inventory not type it. If wrong, sorry.

EDIT ignor post, mixed up as I'm ch14 in another game LOL. Are you in the one where you call River for pw then type it in? Can you click Hint to clear screen or skip? I already finished this game and with Million Dollar running can't open it to help. Can you hit Map and reenter screen?

Edited on 01/26/2010 at 2:11:14 AM PST

[Post New]by Cuddlefish on Jan 26, 10 2:11 AM
There is a puzzle on the computer. You have to match the symbols until you find the two that don't match then come out of the computer by pressing the X in the upper right hand corner and look at the security screens that are left - first one is the top second from the left.

There is no password.

Do write back if this is not clear.

Cuddle

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jan 26, 10 2:19 AM
Checked walkthrough, that's the one you match the pairs of symbols right? then last 2 don't match and puzzle over then you go back to the room and click on the second security monitor. Hope you found it. Great game.

[Post New]by azpick on Jan 27, 10 7:37 PM
Looking for a little help. I've logged onto the security PC and matched all but those two and gone back out to the room. Clicking on either monitor does nothing unlike what the walkthru shows/tells me. Is there a trick to enabling/zooming to either of those 2 monitors? Or, is this game hosed and I have to start over? I hope not.

[Post New]by PyrLady on Jan 28, 10 1:48 PM
azpick wrote:Looking for a little help. I've logged onto the security PC and matched all but those two and gone back out to the room. Clicking on either monitor does nothing unlike what the walkthru shows/tells me. Is there a trick to enabling/zooming to either of those 2 monitors? Or, is this game hosed and I have to start over? I hope not.

My problems exactly!!! I even went into the Strategy Guide which was no help either....locked at this spot and clicking on that monitor doesn't get my into the next location...still have all those pieces of the tablet (or whatever)....

[Post New]by crazymommax03 on Jan 28, 10 1:58 PM
The last two do not match!! You can always skip the puzzle if you get stuck. Once you get the password drag it to the computer anddrop it, it wil automatically type t in for you. You can also type it in yourself.

[Post New]by azpick on Jan 28, 10 5:34 PM
Thanks for the idea of skipping that puzzle, which freed me to continue on with the game. However, having to skip a puzzle shouldn't be necessary to play this game.

Edited on 01/28/2010 at 5:36:55 PM PST

[Post New]by missy402a on Feb 3, 10 10:44 PM
Does anyone know how to get into the security PC?

PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by kittykitten on Feb 5, 10 4:04 PM
I was about ready to pull my hair out on this. You will need to scroll your inventory at the bottom of the screen back to the begining, there is a piece of paper there, just pick it up & drop it on the computer, it will automatically enter it in for you. Happy gaming!!

[Post New]by sweet_ebony46 on Feb 20, 10 2:49 PM
I have tried and tried to go to the monitor and click on the top second but their is no picture on the second and the third monitors. i have looked at the walkthough and still nothing. It states that I must look for clues but nothing is happening and i can't moved until I find the clues that it is asking me for.

[Post New]by lindamaxmacleod on Mar 13, 10 7:46 AM
the password is in inventory, go back to the left. on the computer turn the top row camera on (just click on it) but don't match it with the other one, go to the office and look at the camera top row second from left, you will see a picture. Go from there.

Hope it works for you

jneedhamwf
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by jneedhamwf on Jun 2, 10 9:23 PM
i am in the same place like the game froze and i am so mad im going to bed and maybe some one can show me how to go on with this game

jneedhamwf
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by jneedhamwf on Jun 3, 10 8:10 AM
i got the password i skipped the game and the drawer will not open for me to play the key game. i have the two scens on th top row not working and now i cannot do anything with this game PLEASE HELP ME MOVE ON

jneedhamwf
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by jneedhamwf on Jun 3, 10 8:11 AM
i got the password i skipped the game and the drawer will not open for me to play the key game. i have the two screens on the top row not working and now i cannot do anything with this game PLEASE HELP ME MOVE ON

moysy1
Clownfish
Clownfish
587 Posts

[Post New]by moysy1 on Dec 19, 11 3:08 PM
Every time I try to match the symbols (I am playing on my I-pad), the game goes to my home page, tried skipping puzzle, no, back to home page, getting a little frustrated now. I have turned my I-pad off and re-booted, but no luck, anyone else had this problem ?. I quite enjoyed this game until tonight, perhaps I will uninstall and go through the game again and keep my fingers crossed.

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Jan 4, 12 5:43 PM
I am also stuck at the pc in the Security Dept. The WT has nothing about a passwork, just to click on the computer to activate a puzzle - the match the symbols puzzle..then when down to the last two - that don't match - to go back to the room & click on the 2nd monitor....But I CAN'T get into the symbols puzzle, as I don't know what the password is. I have nothing in inventory, like previously, where I just clicked on the piece of paper with the password & it automatically worked. I can't remember what the piece of paper said that I had seen in hos before that - evidently the piece of paper that fell out of the envelope when the guy pulled it out of his inner coat pocket where the letter had FAKE stamped on it. I thought possibly that was the password, but unfortunately I can't remember what it was. Please HELP. Thanks

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Jan 4, 12 6:00 PM
Also stuck at computer password in security dept. I figured the password was the name that was on the slip of paper found in the hos before that - evidently the piece of paper that slipped out of the envelope when it was pulled out by the guy being arrested..when the letter had fake stamped on it & he tried to blame it on Rhianna for switching the letters. But I could not remember the name, just remembered it being the name of a famous painter. There is nothing is my inventory like previously with the name/password on it. I sure figured it would have been put in my inventory, but it was not there ! ? At any rate, whoever needs help at this point, in order to gain access to the pc to do the symbols match puzzle - check out famous painters (on google) that's what I did, (after reading a reply made further in the forums - with the same problem - someone stated think famous painters. That's when i knew I was right, & I googled them. Then I recognized/remembered the name...typed it in & voila - it worked. I'll put the name of the painter, down further on this post...don't know how to do the Spoiler thing...to hide the name unless you click on your mouse to see it..so, if you don't want to google & try that, check down further. Good luck & Happy Gaming.

michelangelo.

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on Jul 29, 13 5:06 PM
Use the scrap of paper with the name Michelangelo on the computer and it is automatically put in. Match up the symbols until there are two left. Click on one of the symbols until it is on and X out of the scene. Look at the computer monitors in security room. Cursor will change into a magnify glass. If it is nothing click on the other symbol and repeat.

Go to: