can't turn the sound down

[Post New]by wheeltapper on Jan 26, 10 5:34 AM
I just installed this game and it's quite enjoyable BUT I cant get hold of the sliders in the options screen to turn the music down, its driving me nuts.
I've clicked on the knobs, round the knobs, along the slider track, nothing. any ideas.

Roy

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Re:can't turn the sound down

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jan 26, 10 9:05 AM
Hey wheeltapper,

Welcome to the pond! Boy that does sound like a dilemma.Usually if you can't click on something in a game, the culprit is generally an outdated video card. What I would suggest is to double check that your drivers and DirectX are up to date, reinstall the game, and try once again. If this doesn't help it might be time to contact Customer Support.

The following help articles will walk you through checking your computer for driver updates and reinstalling your game:

Help My Games Run Correctly

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you're still having trouble, you can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen. Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

Edited on 01/26/2010 at 9:05:18 AM PST

[Post New]by wheeltapper on Jan 27, 10 3:27 AM
I checked and all my drivers are up to date.
guess I'll just turn the speakers off

Roy

prochef
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

screen size

[Post New]by prochef on May 29, 10 4:21 PM
I just got this game and I can't make the game screen larger. You can see the homepage on the top and bottom . I've tried to maximize the game screen and everything else I can think of--any ideas? I can play it but it's annoying and none of my other games have done this. Thanks for any help!!

fragileind
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by fragileind on Aug 6, 10 9:48 PM
About half the time this music sound problem happens to me with a new player. Sometimes I can control the slider, sometimes not. Try a new player, and check back between rounds. If not, I turn down my speakers, but I like hearing the game SFX. No probs with screen size. I notice this is version 1.0.0 of an older game, are there updates?

HTH

[Post New]by gelles on Jan 23, 11 1:56 AM
I find the 'pesky' music irritating, even when the sliders are all the way down, so I turn off the microphones on the computer!

Go to: