puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

MISSING MIRRORS Ch14 puzzle

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jan 26, 10 5:51 AM
I had only one mirror to deflect the light beam. Checked walkthrough and it shows 4 mirrors. I clicked everywhere to see if more mirrors are released and gave up, skipped the puzzle to get to chapter 15 inside museum

Is this a glitch or did I just miss where the other 3 mirrors are? Just curious if it's me not finding them or a missing file glitch. Anyone else have all 4 mirrors to start the puzzle? Didn't want to exit and return to see if they kicked in because I'd have to replay 14.

jacksjen
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:MISSING MIRRORS Ch14 puzzle

[Post New]by jacksjen on Jan 26, 10 1:20 PM
I'm having the same problem. I can't believe we are the only two

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jan 26, 10 1:40 PM
I was looking again at the screenshot on the walkthrough. Bottom right there is a big pink button. Now I'm wondering if when you have the first mirror and get 2 to light, maybe we are supposed to click that button to get the next one? I don't know if I can go back to that puzzle and try it.

Please, anyone who finished the game and have done the mirrors let us know. These puzzles are simple to know the goal but short on how to do the mechanics, or I just don't understand them, even the walkthrough doesn't say how. I guess that is the challenge, figure it out, and I'm just not up to it.

puzzled one.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jan 26, 10 3:03 PM
The first level you should have 2 mirrors.

The next level you should have 4. I played with the 4 mirrors for a bit but it got too fiddly to place them, was like a microdot out either way so I skipped.

From what I remember the mirrors were all there to use on the screen- and I don't recall a problem finding them so I am not much help why your mirrors are not appearing Sorry.

[Post New]by nascar4_9kasey on Jan 29, 10 8:51 PM
If I remember right, the mirrors are on a table in the right corner standing on their edges. You just put one on the beam and play around with it till it hits a light and so on and so on. It takes a little while, but easy enough to figure out.

Edited on 01/29/2010 at 8:51:40 PM PST

rlk0045
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by rlk0045 on Jan 30, 10 7:19 AM
Interesting because I only had one mirror also. I had to play the whole chapter over again. The second time thru I had two mirrors that showed up for the first level.

Edited on 01/30/2010 at 7:21:34 AM PST

jacksjen
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by jacksjen on Feb 6, 10 7:41 PM
when I play mushroom age the same thing happens on the level when you are playing the mirror game with God. sometimes they are there, and sometimes they aren't. since both games are made by the same developer, it must be a glitch.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 11, 11 2:54 PM

I had to skip this mini-game as well on the 2nd level; the first level gave me 2 mirrors and I used them and advanced to the 2nd level BUT when I picked up my 3rd of 4 mirrors, it just DISAPPEARED up into the top left hand corner with NO possibility of being able to see it let alone trying to retrieve it.

MEnr56

Go to: