Problem with Ikibago

[Post New]by BonBon2Ac on Oct 2, 08 6:22 PM
I can't get Ikibago to run I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and nothing works
my mouse arrow just keeps flashing and an error come up the game never does come on. I've tried everything and nothing works. Does anyone else have this problem

Re:Problem with Ikibago

[Post New]by grams63 on Oct 3, 08 11:02 PM
I can't get it to run either tried 3 times ... will download then mouse arrow will flash..what to do??

[Post New]by loverlyhotty on Oct 7, 08 6:55 AM
Yep I have the same problem too. Any fixes out there lol
I see that there are no useful replies as of yet.

mmaiden42
Stingray
Stingray
5,767 Posts

[Post New]by mmaiden42 on Oct 7, 08 7:01 AM
I uninstalled it. My anti virus program wouldn't let it run at all.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 7, 08 7:07 AM
You may want to contact Tech Support via the link on bottom right and send them your dxdiag file so they can help you.
I started replaying Ravenhearst last night and am looking at the game from a different viewpoint... clues to MCF5.
This sounds like you may need to update your definitions file...BFG ensure no adware etc in their downloads.
good luck

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Oct 7, 08 9:19 AM
Hello everyone. I'm sorry to hear that some of you are having problems installing and running Ikibago. I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support staff. In your email to them, I would also suggest that you include a copy of your computer's dxdiag document. This can be a great help towards getting your problem resolved faster. Also, I would just like to let everyone know that our games at Big Fish are extensively tested to ensure that they are 100% virus, adware, and spyware free. If you are receiving a message from your anti-virus program that says otherwise, chances are you simply need to update your anti-virus definitions. I hope this helps.

karolyneb
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,459 Posts

[Post New]by karolyneb on Nov 24, 09 12:37 PM
auntann, I wouldn't worry about it. The same thing happened to me with no ill effect.

[Post New]by CWelch30 on Nov 25, 09 12:52 PM
I can not play this game. I also had the flash play come on the screen and I have the lastest version installed on my PC and it still does not work.

Go to: