lynwil
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Childish Games

[Post New]by lynwil on Jan 27, 10 1:45 AM
Is it just me or are the games becoming more geared to children? The last 3 games I've downloaded have been so simple and Sindbad is the worst with every move shown by a twinkle! Come on BF, give us some games that challenge us!

LOCAMP
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Childish Games

[Post New]by LOCAMP on Jan 27, 10 5:18 AM
VERY POOR GAME-ITEMS TOOO SMALL WASTE OF MY TIME0 WOULD NOT BUY= AGREE = LAST GAMES OFFERED FOR $2.99 VERY POOR ALSO

snailysue
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by snailysue on Jan 27, 10 5:27 AM
Sadly I have to agree on this one. The game is way too simple although things are hard to see, but when you get a twinkling light for everything you need to do, it brings the game right down

I won't be buying this one, and I find very few search and finds lately that have been really worth buying.

Indeed, I haven't even finished the free hour on several games over the last few months

I would just add that this is in no way a complaint against Big Fish, who remain the best game supplier on the internet!

mmemubon
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by mmemubon on Jan 27, 10 6:25 AM
Even $2.99 I will not have it.

zorrogumbo
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by zorrogumbo on Jan 27, 10 6:26 AM
I agree too. Games are too easy. but when they are hard to solve, people will complain. So the solution would be for developpers to always make a 'easy option' and 'using brain option' on every game. Plus with the 'timer or no timer option' Maybe this is too much asking ?
I like to play games to stimulate my brain and not go back in childhood ! like alot of games do these days.

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

[Post New]by 88blyth on Jan 27, 10 8:38 AM
i did not even last 10 minutes on this game....enough said....

haggishead
Shark
Shark
13,780 Posts

[Post New]by haggishead on Jan 27, 10 11:06 AM
Thank you all for the info. Shall not bother to download.

[Post New]by veronique875 on Jan 28, 10 9:25 PM
Actually, I like this game, and my granddaughter likes to play too.. so for me nothing wrong with an easy game once in a while.

Myriade99
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by Myriade99 on Jan 29, 10 8:25 AM
I liked the game too, but I agree that we should be able to turn the sparkle On and Off. It was coming much too fast, when I just found something so was clearly not in need of help.

Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

Childish Games

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Feb 2, 10 1:07 AM
lynwil wrote:Is it just me or are the games becoming more geared to children? The last 3 games I've downloaded have been so simple and Sindbad is the worst with every move shown by a twinkle! Come on BF, give us some games that challenge us!

Why does every Game have to be COMPLICATED as HELL? This Game is great, stop complaining! Some of us just want to sit and RELAX ... enjoy the beautiful Graphics and Music ... without the mind-bending gymnastics.

Excellent Game BigFish! Thank you for giving it to us.

[Post New]by marketinggirl25 on Feb 6, 10 9:29 PM
I personally liked the game because my six year old nephew was able to play along. I do agree however, that if these games are going to have a sparkle hint yet appeal to adults that it should take a much longer time to show up or have the option of turning it off. I happened so frequently it was distracting.

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Feb 7, 10 12:47 AM
There IS a category here for kids' games. Don't play the kids' games if you find them too EZ. Voila.

sleeplady
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by sleeplady on Mar 10, 10 10:31 PM
2 Thumbs down on this one!

julbuck
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by julbuck on Jul 21, 10 1:46 AM
Big thank to all for the feedback!!!! Most likely I will not download this game....

dyjane
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by dyjane on Jan 25, 11 6:11 PM
(Removed by moderator)

Edited on 01/27/2011 at 1:49:59 AM PST

[Post New]by lovephp on Apr 15, 11 11:25 PM
So the solution would be for developpers to always make a 'easy option' and 'using brain option' on every game. Plus with the 'timer or no timer option' Cheap Pandora jewellry. Maybe this is too much asking ?

http://www.buypdjewelry.com

Edited on 04/15/2011 at 11:26:04 PM PST

Go to: