woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,391 Posts

Sparkles

[Post New]by woodentot on Jan 27, 10 5:44 AM
What a shame , they just spoilt the game. Yes some of the items are small, but you don't need the sparkles.

marleymay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Sparkles

[Post New]by marleymay on Jan 27, 10 9:47 AM
I agree...I felt like I was racing against the sparkles and could not enjoy the game...I say make the objects larger and then no sparkles...wont be getting this game.

[Post New]by veronique875 on Jan 27, 10 3:09 PM
Just a question... Dream Chronicles had sparkles and we really liked them [my granddaughter and I]

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Jan 27, 10 4:07 PM
veronique875 wrote:Just a question... Dream Chronicles had sparkles and we really liked them [my granddaughter and I]

There is difference: DC is an Adventure game, in which you have to assemble objects and activate them. This game is a HOG, in which you are given a screen full of objects, which you have to find.

DC assisted your brain - not your view...

sandipuppy
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by sandipuppy on Jan 27, 10 4:33 PM
I uninstalled after 10 minutes. If it wasn't for those stupid sparkles telling me where things were every 5 seconds this would have been a nice game...too bad

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
598 Posts

[Post New]by Janie42 on Jan 27, 10 6:06 PM
I agree also that those sparkles (hints) totally ruin this game.
I can't understand why developers take this foolish tactic?
Having a good hint system that we can choose to use is great, but having sparkles that automatically give away hidden object locations--no matter we want that or not--seems rather crazy?

I wonder beta testers did not strongly make this complaint!

Anyone wanting a challenge will not purchase this game due to those unstoppable sparkles, no matter otherwise it seems an interesting story with a very nice appearance.

SHA66
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by SHA66 on Jan 28, 10 3:41 PM
i agree did not like sparkles will not be buying.

kroozkitty
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,144 Posts

[Post New]by kroozkitty on Jan 28, 10 6:20 PM
Sparkles were very annoying.... bug idea was great.... but sparkles.... nah, that was a game-ender for me.

[Post New]by veronique875 on Jan 28, 10 9:17 PM
I actually like this game AND the sparkles.

Myriade99
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by Myriade99 on Jan 29, 10 8:27 AM
I think we should have been able to turn the sparkles on and off, so everyone can choose to have it a bit more difficult.

Edited on 01/29/2010 at 8:27:56 AM PST

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Jan 29, 10 8:59 AM
I liked this game also. The sparkles didn't bother me at all. In fact, sometimes I was glad they blinked because I couldn'r find one or two items at the end of a list. They are not that aggrevating to me and I will buy this game.

[Post New]by sandioflex on Jan 29, 10 9:13 AM
Hi, congrats on new MCF,loved it had to update my drivers and then download was ok, now back to Sparkles in this game , I hate the Sparkles this game is obviously geared to youngsters except I can't move the cornnerstone to the fire. help no blog I guess its too stupid to bother most gamesters are pretty uppidy hope this has spell check love Big Fish!

kroozkitty
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,144 Posts

[Post New]by kroozkitty on Jan 29, 10 1:16 PM
If there was an option to turn on or off the sparkles, that would solve everyone's problem.... I actually looked for that option but did not find one.

julbuck
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by julbuck on Jul 21, 10 1:41 AM
"Re parkles
by kroozkitty on January 29, 1:16 PM
If there was an option to turn on or off the sparkles, that would solve everyone's problem.... I actually looked for that option but did not find one. "

That is exactly I thought about! This is why most of the games have got easy/challenge mode!

new pepole

[Post New]by miley2000000 on Aug 11, 10 6:47 AM
welcome to big fish game well have fun better or your dead

Go to: