mycatluna
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

Update download

[Post New]by mycatluna on Jan 27, 10 3:45 PM
Thank you BigFish and Dracula Files developers for sending out a patch to improve the graphics and add bonus levels. Before the patch was sent out, the graphics in this game were far to fuzzy and out of focus which annoyed me to the point that I quit playing it. Since I installed the update, graphics are much crisper and items easier to distinguish. While I still believe there are improvements that could have been made to this game, the update helped and I will give the game another try.

Thanks again! Hopefully more developers listen to their customers' complaints and issues and release similar updates for other games on this site to improve what may have been overlooked the first time.

Cheers!

Re:Update download

[Post New]by VladimirDraco on Feb 26, 10 1:25 PM
You're quite welcome. I wish we could have done more, but even the vast fortunes of Draco Winery have their limits.

Also, should you need to skip the cinematics, just hit the ESC key.

mycatluna
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

Re:Update download

[Post New]by mycatluna on May 10, 10 6:13 PM
VladimirDraco wrote:You're quite welcome. I wish we could have done more, but even the vast fortunes of Draco Winery have their limits.

Also, should you need to skip the cinematics, just hit the ESC key.

VladmirDraco,

I wanted to let you know, as I stated in my original post, that I gave the game another try with the update/patch installed. Well done. I enjoyed playing it the second time around and I again applaud you for taking the time to review the concerns of BFG members and address the major issues BFG customers had with the game. We need more developers like you. Much appreciated and keep up the good work. The fact that time was taken to address customer complaints means a lot to those of us that pay money for a product; you have led by example and I hope more developers take notice and follow your lead.

Cheers,

mycatluna

Go to: