BlackestRose
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Tips For Level 37 Please?

[Post New]by BlackestRose on Jan 27, 10 4:01 PM
The goal is 17000 but I can get nowhere near it even if I do all the matching of chair colors and what not, is there any tips one can please give me to try and get me past this level?

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Tips For Level 37 Please?

[Post New]by govegril on Jan 27, 10 5:12 PM
BlackestRose wrote:The goal is 17000 but I can get nowhere near it even if I do all the matching of chair colors and what not, is there any tips one can please give me to try and get me past this level?

Hi Blackest Rose

This level - you should be able to serve 4 customers at once which you need to do for points so no colour matching in this level.

I had all the upgrades at this stage so you should have the 4 places to serve. Seat 4 customers at a time as they come in (all 4 will be same colour) - make up their order and serve them all at once for chain bonus and then collect money for chain. Hit the radio to keep the line amused whilst you serve the 4 and you should make the score no problem.
Serve next 4 (also all same colour) and so on.

Hope that helps.

Edited on 01/27/2010 at 5:26:18 PM PST

trusk
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Tips For Level 37 Please?

[Post New]by trusk on Feb 1, 10 3:26 PM
You can make more than 1 item from the oven try it you can end up with 6 or 9 if you like & save time by baking ahead.

Also, I was quitting when the cat got out but if you keep clicking on it you can get points for getting rid of it

My 9 year old grandson got expert on his first try on level 37 by figuring these things out while he played other levels.

Just thought I'd pass this info on to see if it helps.

CoffeeDiiva
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by CoffeeDiiva on Feb 2, 10 8:53 PM
I had a problem at first too, until I figured out don't worry about the color matching, just make chains, and try and have the auto serve it helps.

blanche92
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by blanche92 on Feb 20, 10 4:50 PM
you one help me on no 37

[Post New]by cheesecakegirl16 on Mar 23, 10 1:32 PM
I had trouble getting expert level on 37 and the key is to serve customers in groups of 4 AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. Don't try to get color combos because it is not necessary. Make sure you seat them, prepare their orders (you can multi task as orders are usually identical) Once you serve them as soon as you are able to serve way more customers and I ended up getting scores in the 28 000's.

Melissa1978_01
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Melissa1978_01 on Aug 18, 12 12:34 PM
I'm having trouble too. Are we suppose to throwing out the cats.

Edited on 08/18/2012 at 12:34:28 PM PST

Go to: