patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

Good game despite the cry babies

[Post New]by patnsky on Jan 27, 10 8:22 PM
I just finished the demo and will buy this game next week.

I have never heard so many cry babies in a very long time. Seems there are so many complaining about the sparkles ... for crying out loud, lots of games have sparkles in them. What do you do when the sparkles mean nothing? Well do the same thing here.

So many forums seem to have so many complainers lately .. either the game is to short. Or the game is to dark. Or the game is something else. Deal with it. If you do not like what is happening here at either contact them directly or go somewhere else, but please do not bore those who realy do not care. I am not talking about those who have good cons about the game. I am talking about those who keep saying how lately only gives us junk games.

Sorry to those who use these forums as they are intended ... But I am just tired of the cry babies.

karenplop
Catfish
Catfish
1,609 Posts

Re:Good game despite the cry babies

[Post New]by karenplop on Jan 27, 10 8:32 PM
Interesting

carkopp
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by carkopp on Jan 27, 10 8:50 PM

pjfrompa
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by pjfrompa on Jan 28, 10 5:05 AM
I agree. What do you want for $6.99. I miss having the disc but even $14.99 is cheaper than stores. This is a good site and the help staff is fantastic. Don.t people know they can lighten the monitor?

[Post New]by nykelli1843 on Jan 28, 10 5:20 AM
Ever hear of the adage "Different strokes for different folks"?

I though these forums were for gamer's to share their opinions, likes and dislikes.

I found it rude for you to refer to "these people" as cry babies, but that's my opinion.

I would think that if you're not interested in the cry baby posts, you'd skip over them, that way you wouldn't be so offended.

Louky
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Louky on Jan 28, 10 5:33 AM
I agree with you nykellie. There is no excuss for name calling, and i don't appreciate it Just because we say how we feel about a game is no reason to call us names. This is the place to put the pros and cons about the games whether we like them or not. You can say how you feel Patnsky without calling people names.

carkopp
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by carkopp on Jan 28, 10 12:25 PM
This is for those of you who have a problem with the original post: May I ask why you're taking this so personally? If you're not a cry baby, just move on...isn't that what you telling the o.p.? And if you are a cry baby, maybe you need to listen...It seems to me that the o.p. was very clear in saying that the comments were for those who were/are complaining all the time. The comments were NOT aimed at people who are 'happy'. Different strokes, indeed!

Edited on 01/28/2010 at 12:27:09 PM PST

Louky
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Louky on Jan 28, 10 1:14 PM
I take it personally because of the name calling.It's un called for.Everyone does have a right to post their opinions but not the right to call people names.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jan 28, 10 3:41 PM
Hey Fishies!

Let's remember to respect each other and each other's opinions without name calling. No matter what, disrespecting other users is never appropriate. Since this thread seems to have gotten off topic and doesn't look like it is about the game itself anymore, I'm going to have to lock this thread.

These forums are meant to be helpful and welcoming so please remember to respect one another.

Cheers!

-bfgZambezi

Go to: