HOW DO I GET THE LADDER

[Post New]by sharft32 on Jan 28, 10 1:32 AM
HELLO ALL HOPE ALL IS WELL
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO GET THE BOTTOM PART OF THE LADDER FROM UNDER THE DOG EVERY TIME I TRY IT GOES BACK TO THE BONE FOR THE DOG IF YOU KNOW HOW PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT ( [URL removed by moderator] ) THANK YOU ALL

Edited on 01/29/2010 at 12:33:25 PM PST

sunnny
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

Re:HOW DO I GET THE LADDER

[Post New]by sunnny on Jan 29, 10 10:57 AM
sharft, please remove your email address from this post, it is not safe!!!
The dog is indeed very greedy and I lost count how many bones he ate, before he walked away,

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jan 29, 10 12:37 PM
Hi sharft32,

I unfortunately don't have an answer for you on the dog, but I just wanted to let you know that for your safety I have removed your e-mail address.

Please keep in mind that everything that you post here is public, as is posted in our forum FAQs, so even people who do not belong to our site can see what is posted on our forums.

We do have a wonderful private message system in place that doesn't require you to provide any personal information. Just click on the PM button on a post to send a private message to that user. Whenever you have a new message, you'll see your number of unread messages show up on the right, next to "My Messages." You can even add your favorite users to your address book by clicking on their username to view their profile, then by clicking on the "Add to Address Book" button.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 11, 11 3:05 PM
sunnny wrote:sharft, please remove your email address from this post, it is not safe!!!
The dog is indeed very greedy and I lost count how many bones he ate, before he walked away,

The dog ate 6 bones before leaving.

MEnr56

BTW, shaft32, you should unlock your Caps key; writing in all caps is considered screaming.

Go to: