madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Getting enough Amber !

[Post New]by madrabbit on Jun 9, 16 9:39 AM
I am slightly frustrated with the rate of Amber I can collect
Since update on 6/6/2016 I have not received a single solitary character request that gives Amber
When I did dive this time I saw that now they give you 5 ediloots per one leaf but the math still does not work out used 10 leafs to get through the dive but at last bag was short 1 ediloots (which i do not believe they fixed the problem of ediloots not transferring to next dive) so I ended up using pearls to get that one ediloots I needed to complete dive opened treasure box got 17 basalt so (already had from characters 27) and only 8 Ambers really
At this rate it will be this time three years from now before I have castle parts available at this time only finished
While I see every one else seams to have no problem getting the Amber

Fairy_penguin
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

Re:Getting enough Amber !

[Post New]by Fairy_penguin on Jun 9, 16 9:47 AM
I have problems getting Amber and basalt

GemmaJ
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by GemmaJ on Jun 9, 16 10:30 AM
If you have Ediloot left over, they refund your green stone when the diver surfaces. So you could've made the final set of five Ediloot, used one, then gotten the green stone to make it refunded.

Also, do you know that the villager requests are on a timer? If you don't fill one, you won't get another to replace it until the timer has run out. I haven't counted to see how many villagers I can have at once with unfilled requests, but that could be impacting the offers you are getting. I've had several offers for amber and basalt since the update.

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Jun 9, 16 11:48 AM
Thanks for update on ediloots I will remember that for next dive thanks
However the request I do every one that is asked by charitors of late over 4 day period all I keep receiving is charitors giving away basalt ( I end up selling a lot of Basalt bits)
Usually have to buy luxurious brick from other players luckily I have found 6 sales of the brick so for but I would like to be able to make my own now an then
Not everyone is selling nor will they all continue once they have started work on castle themselves and ones that seam to already have castle done (I have one such player on my friend list) Don't seam to sell anything but foods, No Amber bits or blocks.

Go to: