bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Action Ball 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Action Ball 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Action Ball 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

udjas
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:Welcome to Action Ball 2 forum

[Post New]by udjas on Jul 12, 09 10:51 AM
I need help winning the boss in this game, any tips

[Post New]by sly_dogg on May 24, 10 3:23 PM
stay over to one side until the Boss makes his move, then make your move

[Post New]by SuzanneJack on Feb 25, 11 12:00 PM
How do I get more lives?? I need more to kill this boss

pchy
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by pchy on Apr 17, 11 5:47 PM
I'm at level 40 boss and only have 2 lives - how can I go back and get more lives? what level?

[Post New]by PepsiHog on Jun 13, 11 1:31 AM
Action Ball 2 is fun for a time. But it's a game based on sheer luck. If you like replaying the same game level over and over and don't mind that you only get one(1) life for a difficult level (stupid in my opion) then you'll love Action Ball 2.

It's a fun game, but one life makes it annoying. You have to keep clicking OK, START, and then PLAY With only one life, it should atleast have a retry button.
If they come out with #3, maybe they might consider making it less annoying.. One life I can deal with, it's the constant clicking just to replay the same level. But more lives to fit the difficulty wouldn't be a bad idea either.

AJohntn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by AJohntn on Sep 4, 11 1:57 PM
SuzanneJack wrote:How do I get more lives?? I need more to kill this boss

AJohntn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by AJohntn on Sep 4, 11 2:03 PM
udjas wrote:I need help winning the boss in this game, any tips

[Post New]by flutem13 on Jan 21, 12 1:03 PM
I absolutely agree with needing more lives. I am not a very experienced player and already I don't like to go over and over the same ground and not gain any headway as other members pointed out. First it is challenging, but after a certain point with nothing to do in order to win lives, it becomes irritating. It looks like a game which is fun. I bought it, but I didn't realize the problems until after I had played the preview.

But it is fun. :-)

[Post New]by zanzerbar on Feb 22, 12 8:45 AM
I am stuck on level 60, can't seem to be able to destroy the ships.I've blasted them at every angle. Any suggestions

[Post New]by marieweaver132 on Apr 21, 12 3:57 AM
i am at level 58 now but i can't finish level anyone have completed if yes then give me some tips about the level.

[Post New]by Gennie70 on Sep 8, 12 6:11 PM
I agree with what you say! I just purchased the game today, and am already exasperated, frustration, sick and tired of trying!

Thanks!

[Post New]by 19liza on Sep 9, 12 10:09 AM
is there a Action Ball 1 or 3?

sound

[Post New]by alexandrian1963 on Jan 12, 13 9:55 PM
I do not have any sound with my game, I went into options and sound is on loudest, sometimes I see russian message or the like under TIME section.

Go to: