reclusive
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,169 Posts

Thanks for the reviews.

[Post New]by reclusive on Jan 28, 10 1:20 PM
I appreciate people who try a game and review it. I've been waiting for a good game to finish my punch card for January and think I've found it (in the nick of time) after first reading the reviews and then playing the demo.

Thanks to all those who take the time to review and give your opinions, whether or

And CynthiaV, I just morphed into a seahorse. I don't think I'd have noticed if you hadn't mentioned morphing into a minnow.

Edited on 01/28/2010 at 1:26:46 PM PST

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

Re:Thanks for the reviews.

[Post New]by laeddie on Jan 28, 10 2:12 PM
And thank you reclusive! I always read the reviews of a new TM game and after reading your comments looked at my brand new starfisg that I did not know I had. LOL Thanks everyone above for your reviews. Excellent

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by laeddie on Jan 28, 10 2:14 PM
Oh my Now I have changed again into a Squid. What's going on?

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Jan 28, 10 3:02 PM
its called morphing, lol - If you click on the word 'squid' under you name, and squid picture, it will take you to a page that sorta explains it - It has to do with how many times you post in the forum.

Have fun!

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Jan 28, 10 5:12 PM
I agree! I really wasn't going to try this game, but I read the reviews and since they seemed so great, I tried the game. It's really great, and I'm usually not much of a TM person.

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Jan 28, 10 6:59 PM
I don't normally write reviews as well, I don't feel I'm good enough at it. But I'm glad I wrote one for this game, it really blew me away (the game lol) with minus 27s outside, this is such a welcome reprieve.

also, I ALSO morphed (HAD to put that in!) cool! hehe

[Post New]by Janos_1morebee on Jan 29, 10 3:20 AM
On behalf of the devs, thank you very much everyone for the reviews and extra thanks indigo_ladybug who started it .

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Jan 29, 10 1:34 PM
Janos_1morebee wrote:On behalf of the devs, thank you very much everyone for the reviews and extra thanks indigo_ladybug who started it .

You are most welcome Janos! I DID find a bug though, or a problem. I've posted about it, its in the free garden play. This game, is so awesome its -35 here, but it feels almost like summer with this lol! The music is also excellent (I've been meaning to say this.). If you have questions about the bug I encountered, please feel free to contact me.

Go to: