NYCgamer
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

no roads in Sandbox mode

[Post New]by NYCgamer on Jan 28, 10 5:03 PM
I finished the game and when I tried to play in sandbox, there were no icons on the right side of the screen. Which means no jungle, no roads, no demolition. So in short you can't play. Anyway else had this problem or know what I can do to fix it?

Re:no roads in Sandbox mode

[Post New]by barbed143 on Jan 31, 10 8:54 PM
I'm having the exact same problem. I just started sandbox mode, but can't clear jungle to get to the cave, other areas, anything for that matter! Extremely frustrated. Hope someone can help with this issue.

Thanx

[Post New]by KyINXSfan on Feb 6, 10 1:53 PM
I thought that, too, and was very frustrated by it. I liked the game, but was hoping for a sandbox mode, since it wouldn't let you do what YOU wanted to do while playing the game the first time. That was why I came here looking to see if others had the same problem. But then I tried the next 2 levels in sandbox, and they DO have roads and bulldozers and plants. The 3rd level also has jungle. I can't remember, did the first level have roads/bulldozers? Even so, this seems like a bug to me, maybe there is a new/corrected version? My game is 1.0. I

[Post New]by jacksgirl71 on Mar 13, 10 10:41 AM
I found the same thing! I wanted to go back and just play at my own pace. There were roads and bulldozers and such on level 1 during game play.
Has anyone figured this out or is it really a glitch to the game?
Level 2 and 3 sandbox modes do have all the plants and such on the right hand side of the screen, it is only in level 1 sandbox that this happens.

Edited on 03/13/2010 at 10:41:51 AM PST

subiegirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by subiegirl on Mar 22, 10 8:25 AM
Hello all!

This seems to be a glitch in the game. The good news is that ALL other levels allow full access to everything in sandbox mode.

So unfortunately until they fix it and give us a new game, you can't play sandbox on the first island. However, the other levels/islands are VERY fun, give you more money to start, and more freedom in terms of the available things to purchase.

Hope this helps and good luck! :-)

Go to: