rthomas
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Another game glitch???

[Post New]by rthomas on Jan 28, 10 10:15 PM
Urggg! I have played this game probably a million times by now and before the new version was released. Then when it was released, I uninstalled the old one then installed the new one and was able to get all of the trophies. However, I have tried playing it again, and I can't get the trophy for collecting 8 each of the 7 products again. I've tried 3 times today, and I made myself a check-off list just to make sure I wasn't missing an item. Each time I've checked off all 8 of the 7 items, and I still can't get the trophy. Then when that failed, I uninstalled the game again and reinstalled it thinking that maybe it defaulted to the old version but still no trophy. WHY!!!!! Has anyone else had this problem? I really can't stand it when I purchase a game, and it doesn't play right. I do have the dreaded Vista, but I don't understand why I was able to beat the game once and not twice. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
R.Thomas

Re:Another game glitch???

[Post New]by iaurhirwen on Jan 30, 10 10:08 AM
I am playing on XP, and I too have this issue. I make sure that I store all 8 of the items needed for auction, and then receive no trophy. While I do enjoy this game, it is one of the "glitch-iest" that I have encountered on this site. Please fix this soon developers.

Kaerie
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Kaerie on Sep 4, 10 1:24 PM
Are you doing it at the correct level? There's a certain level that you need to get all 8 items at (I can't remember which, but it says on the trophy), and getting the items in a previous auction won't do it.

Taynicjam
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Taynicjam on Oct 7, 10 5:08 AM
I have a totally different problem. I haven't got the full version yet because I get to the first level where I am making sweaters and after I make the first one I can't get the flowers to go to the knitting machine. I have uninstalled, re-installed and re-started the game, all to no avail. The game gets stuck on the same spot each time. I have Vista as well. I am totally enjoying this game and one of my kids fought me for the beta game, until we hit this snag, now she just refuses to play it. We were so excited when the game was released, only to have the same thing happen again.

Why hasn't anyone else got stuck at this spot?

If anyone can fix this, PLEASE let me know.

edit: I worked it out, I didn't have a crate to collect the flowers

Edited on 10/11/2010 at 11:43:23 PM PST

juers777
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by juers777 on May 10, 12 9:45 AM
I have been playing this game and just before my free trial ended I ran into a problem with the sweater machine in that I couldn't get either the wool or the blue flowers to go to the machine. I tried collecting in baskets and also trying to get the items direct to the machine but nothing worked. This is a shame as I was going to buy the game when I had finished the trial but I won't be buying now.

Go to: