doreenr
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

sleeping quests

[Post New]by doreenr on Jun 10, 16 1:42 PM
I am on level 45, I have 3 portals , Frozen town, Grim Forest and Canyon. all of these has quests which are sleeping. they have been like that for a over a month now.
Is this normal or am I doing something wrong. Have I missed something or is the game broken.
I thought that when I downloaded the 9th of June update it might do something to these quest but no. so is it me???
If I am doing something wrong please tell me.

sophies_mom
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Re:sleeping quests

[Post New]by sophies_mom on Jun 10, 16 3:00 PM
You're not doing anything wrong - the game plays very slo-o-o-o-owly. It seems to be slower than a snail's pace since the March update. You do have other quests - right? I currently have 4 open quests - all of which require collections to be activated - and only one will affect a sleeping quest. Just keep plugging along and sooner or later (most likely later) things will happen.

psyche_
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by psyche_ on Jun 11, 16 7:18 AM
I have exactly the same issue (except still have all the original portals) and have so many sleeping quests that I never get more than 2 quests at a time (making coin collecting difficult!). Support thinks I may have an issue with the portals, but don't know what, so it's possible that you may have an issue ( but as Sophie's mom says, it is slow going, so hard to tell!)

doreenr
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by doreenr on Aug 17, 16 11:22 AM
thank you for answering so quickly, I will keep going even if it looks as though I am getting no where.
if you want to befriend me my number is 168057, I have gifts to give away.

Go to: