update

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Jun 10, 16 8:47 PM
I was wondering if anyone got updated on the 2nd of June? I didn't receive an update and have been checking in everyday. Just wanted to know if anyone got one. happy gaming everyone

katie2050
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
421 Posts

Re:update

[Post New]by katie2050 on Jun 11, 16 3:12 AM
We are all waiting for an update. If you check on facebook an announcement was made one will be coming later this month. So just hang in there with the rest of us

dukielass
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by dukielass on Jun 11, 16 6:17 AM
I am surprised that they are not waiting for 4th July

katie2050
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
421 Posts

[Post New]by katie2050 on Jun 11, 16 12:08 PM
Not all areas celebrate the 4th of July that is an American Holiday

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 12, 16 6:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that the Moderation Team hasn't received any additional information surrounding the next update. The Moderation Team does work with the Facebook team in regards to ensuring that players are informed of information that is brought to our attention. I'll include a link to an announcement below in what was presented to both parties:

An Announcement regarding the upcoming update - June 2, 2016

Thank you for your patience. The moderators will update that particular thread if we are made aware of new information. Please keep in mind that while we do recognize certain holidays, we aren't aware of information that surrounds July 4th.

Since there are other threads regarding this topic in the forums, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Players are welcome to post in the following thread:

Update?

Thank you for your understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: