Good game til i got to ch.9

[Post New]by kalemoth on Jan 29, 10 6:52 AM
I thought this was a good game, was going to buy it but then i got to chapter 9, the mini-game was mega frustrating, you had to create a jigsaw house using various shapes BUT if they didn't fit in their place they changed colour to indicate so, the problem I had was hunting the perfect single pixel place whereby the correct pieces would stay where i needed them otherwise they would spring back out of place, and then sometimes they would place themselves one place to the left of where i wanted them. so skipped it, then i needed to get the map piece off the painting, got the solvent to clean the glue but game would not tell me what to do next, kept telling me I needed to get the piece. ????? too frustrating for me, so uninstall for me

Re:Good game til i got to ch.9

[Post New]by LollyMaid104 on Feb 24, 10 11:33 AM
I'm up to that mini game you mentioned as well! On the walkthrough it seems the pins are different colours than the ones I have in the game. How annoying!!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Re:Good game til i got to ch.9

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 11, 11 2:45 PM

I have to admit that the mini-game was also VERY frustrating so I skipped it; all mini-games can be skipped by using the hint button. The first time that you click on the hint, it'll show you where to put a piece but after it fills up, you click on that same hint button and a dialogue box will appear asking whether or not you want to skip the mini-game.

MEnr56

Go to: