bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Midnight Calling: Jeronimo Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 11, 16 12:29 AM
Elephant Games proudly presents the next installment of the Midnight Calling series! Your sister's dying, and her only hope is a magical potion. What's the problem? The only person who has the ingredients is the vicious forest witch! Your thieving days are behind you, but drastic times call for drastic measures. Can you save your sister before it's too late? Find out in this spine-tingling hidden object puzzle adventure!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Midnight Calling: Jeronimo Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Valdy on Jun 12, 16 9:54 AM
This is a fantastic game. One of the best games I have played in a long time. It's even better - much better in every way - than the first "Midnight Calling" game, which I loved as well.

Forgot to mention: I also love the helpers, which are cute but not intrusive, and I love collecting the coins, with which I can buy food...

Edited on 06/12/2016 at 9:56:54 AM PST

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Jun 21, 16 9:51 AM
I'm with you Valdy, what a pleasant surprise, no?

Absolutely fantastic play and story. And loved the blue jay helper in the Bonus game best, so realistic and different!!

BTW Valdy, I just asked in a new discussion, but you might know, if you don't find all the coins, do you have to replay entire game, or until you've found the 2 you missed?

Thanks to you or anyone who replies.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jun 22, 16 11:53 PM
Skrdykat wrote:BTW Valdy, I just asked in a new discussion, but you might know, if you don't find all the coins, do you have to replay entire game, or until you've found the 2 you missed?

Thanks to you or anyone who replies.

Sorry, I only just saw your post. No, you don't have to find all the coins. They are only there to buy the different types of food for a few animals that are in a special room (scene), and which has nothing to do with the main game.

Go to: