Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Midnight Calling: Jeronimo Collector's Edition here. (old)

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 11, 16 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 07/23/2017 at 11:50:47 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Midnight Calling: Jeronimo Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 11, 16 8:18 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgPanthalassa

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Midnight Calling: Jeronimo Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by ahwyangel1tx on Jun 11, 16 1:13 PM
Can't get jermino goals, says need update. Meanwhile stuck at level 71.

[Post New]by MAAnderson on Jun 12, 16 4:10 PM
Game is crashing at start, have not played it yet. Windows 7.

Edited on 06/12/2016 at 4:11:03 PM PST

sewandsew
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by sewandsew on Jun 13, 16 12:18 PM
Finished game and bonus. Went to Secret Room and my computer totally locked. Ctrl-Alt-Del wouldn't close it, so had to shut my computer off by hand. What's up with this, using all the extra items are part of the reason I buy Collectors games.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jun 13, 16 12:46 PM
ahwyangel1tx wrote:Can't get jermino goals, says need update. Meanwhile stuck at level 71.

You are in the wrong forum. This is the forum for "Midnight Calling". You want the forum for the free to play game "Midnight Castle".

Here is the link to that forum:

Midnight Castle Forum

Edited on 06/13/2016 at 12:58:46 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 13, 16 12:58 PM
HI Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this particular game. Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread as the Moderation Team definitely wants to help get things up and running.

In regards to the crashing issues that players are experiencing, it is highly recommended to refer to the troubleshooting steps in the following help articles as they have been known to help resolve these issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Run Game as Administrator

ahwyangel1tx, it looks like you are referring to a different Midnight Castle game as Valdy mentioned. To help make things easier, I'm going to go ahead and make Valdy's post clickable. You are welcome to post in that particular forum for Midnight Castle as an update on the PC platform was recently released. Please see the following announcement:

NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (PC) - June 13, 2016

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

clpond53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Cloth

[Post New]by clpond53 on Jun 13, 16 7:53 PM
Can't pick up the cloth for the sleeping potion in the jail. I can see it on the ground but game won't let me pick it up. It is not active and the cursor does not change. (Windows 7.)

Edited on 06/13/2016 at 7:53:58 PM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Cloth

[Post New]by Valdy on Jun 14, 16 12:32 AM
clpond53 wrote:Can't pick up the cloth for the sleeping potion in the jail. I can see it on the ground but game won't let me pick it up. It is not active and the cursor does not change. (Windows 7.)

This has been discussed in a "Spoiler Alert" thread: you have to pick up the cloth before you open that door, otherwise it won't work. A very serious bug.

clpond53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Cloth

[Post New]by clpond53 on Jun 14, 16 7:11 AM
Valdy wrote:
clpond53 wrote:Can't pick up the cloth for the sleeping potion in the jail. I can see it on the ground but game won't let me pick it up. It is not active and the cursor does not change. (Windows 7.)

This has been discussed in a "Spoiler Alert" thread: you have to pick up the cloth before you open that door, otherwise it won't work. A very serious bug.

Thanks, Valdy. Just saw the other post. Sure wish I had read it earlier! Sigh.

siscokid
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by siscokid on Jun 24, 16 5:57 AM
Has anyone gotten the message "Profile corrupted, new game issued?" (Or something to that effect.)
Which means that I had to start all over again with a new profile.
Which also meant starting the game over from the very beginning.
Very weird, have never experienced something like this. Each time starting the game this happens. As I enjoy the game, I cannot log out of it without this message and have to start over with a new profile whenever I resume gameplay.
Exasperating to say the least. Guess I have to keep the game running on my computer while I am preoccupied with something else that needs attention.
SMH...It's just .......

weird!

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Jun 27, 16 2:45 PM
at the hop in the wolf chest, am trying to collect the medallion with the ruff around a circle, which the hint shows me but cannot. am i doing something wrong? cannot pick anything up.

IKacey
Clownfish
Clownfish
735 Posts

[Post New]by IKacey on Jul 8, 16 2:21 PM
In the Bonus chapter At the witch's house when I tried to place the last rune stone it disappeared entirely and now I can't go on. I use Windows 7 and Firefox browser

Go to: