nooooo

[Post New]by missiechrissie on Jun 11, 16 2:26 PM
im at level 28 or 29, but I just went to play and its reset back to the beginning...[Removed by Moderator] and is there anything i can do?

Edited on 06/19/2016 at 11:50:42 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:nooooo

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 19, 16 11:54 AM
Hi missiechrissie,

I'm sorry to hear that when playing this particular game, it had reset to the beginning. Since we don't have the tools in the forums to offer in depth troubleshooting steps, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team is always willing to help in any way that they can.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Post any Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery technical issues here only

By posting in the above thread it helps the Moderation team identify trends in what players are experiencing to alert to the appropriate teams. Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. You are welcome to continue the discussion in the above thread.

I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules when posting, specifically,

Keep posts family-friendly. Posts that contain defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content will be removed.

By keeping posts family friendly, it helps ensure that the forums are a respectful place for anyone who would like to participate. Please keep in mind that this is a public forum and to keep posts appropriate.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: