[Post New]by stebbins61 on Oct 3, 08 6:41 PM
very fun and addicting.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

Re:love the game

[Post New]by AnnBy on Oct 3, 08 6:51 PM
I've bought it and really enjoyed the trial. Been playing other games I bought, trying to get through them so haven't really started this one yet.

SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

Re:love the game

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on Oct 17, 08 1:55 PM
I ignored this game for weeks because I thought "oh, not another serving game", so I only downloaded it a few days ago. More fool me!

This is like one of those breakthru games; sure you're serving customers alright, sure you're having to do various things, but the extras like having to choose a unique toy or gift for the customer (when you're rushed off you're feet), fill the drink to the brim, keep on track of orders, and tidy away vacated seating to get more customers in, is really quite challenging and fun!

I loved "The Banana" and how the more customers that line up there when you take their order, the more that go out on it at once, the diving equipment, the overall feel to the game, the extensive levels and add-ons, the extra help (which you can hire), and the long play levels all wrap together to make a game I'm thoroughly enjoying.

As I wrote before; more fool me for presuming that it was just another serving game. It's not, in my opinion.

Go to: