bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Paradise Quest forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 30, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Paradise Quest forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Paradise Quest players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Paradise Quest forum

[Post New]by slavedriver on Jan 30, 10 5:01 PM
I'm having troubl e at level 11 can't get past

[Post New]by temptingfait on Jan 31, 10 8:05 AM
Check your inventory box on the left side of your screen, you should have a machete, shovel, raft or something along that line. If you don't, make sure you've cleared all your sand and gotten all of the items you need.

I'm having trouble with level 28, have cleared everything 3 times, gotten and used the key and still missing 2 tiles.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jan 31, 10 9:26 PM
Have you tried jumping over to another section of land, may have to find where you are on the map, if you have the row of magnolias you can swing offshore if too far to reach on the edge. Just point at an area on map and click. Hard to see but it also marks where the gold medallion tiles are.

grannyduck
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by grannyduck on Feb 1, 10 8:34 AM
would like to buy but it keeps freezing up on me, just this game no other ones, is anybody else having problems thanks

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on Feb 1, 10 11:50 AM
Just now l only see this game is released.
. . . .
One of the best 3M games l ever played.
With the different sections you can go to, it has a realy nice different twist.
Plus taking pictures of the fauna is realy fun too.!

l'm very pleased BF finally got it.
l've been playing it more than a year ago to start with.

A MUST for all 3M lovers.

[Post New]by crissimorris on Feb 2, 10 8:46 PM
grannyduck wrote:would like to buy but it keeps freezing up on me, just this game no other ones, is anybody else having problems thanks

I'm having the same problem - I'm going to email BFG tonight and we'll see what they say

[Post New]by mail4diane43 on Feb 3, 10 2:21 PM
Hello fish,
Can someone help me? I,m on game 33, what do you do with those
blocks..........??? Do I need something for them,? I,m at one big lost as to what to do....................
thanking you all in advance

[Post New]by acorn07 on Feb 3, 10 7:08 PM
slavedriver wrote:I'm having troubl e at level 11 can't get past
SO IM I GET GET PAST IT EITHER. HELP ACORN07

[Post New]by fuchsialady on Feb 6, 10 12:00 PM
how do I pause the game and how do I minimize the game to check my e-mail?

Re: Trouble on Level 50

[Post New]by lmac0dl on Feb 15, 10 7:26 PM
Have played many times and can't get to the end. Seems to be another area of land, but I can't find it.

[Post New]by gibsondianne on Feb 17, 10 7:39 AM
I can not figure out how to get the vine to work. I have collected enough but when I put the cursor over the vine or the map, I get nothing. What am I doing wrong?

nunmyt
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by nunmyt on Feb 20, 10 3:49 PM
slavedriver wrote:I'm having troubl e at level 11 can't get past

Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by Leemo on Feb 26, 10 2:19 AM
Wonderful game. I like the idea of restoring natural habitats and viewing the results. Reconfirms the norm that every person can lend a hand in preserving nature. Look forward to something similar in the future.

GoddessOdd
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

I must have missed something.

[Post New]by GoddessOdd on Feb 28, 10 6:55 PM
straightfoward m3 game, but apparently there is some sort of secret thing you are supposed to do...I time out on L5, even though I have THOUSANDS of points, and have cleared everything that I am supposed to.

Not a huge fan of M3 anyway, although JewelQuest was fun for a little while. I was just curious why I was losing the game, and why, even though they said in the beginning there was "HELP" there wasn't.

Just between us gamers, if it was me, I would want my game to be fun, and to make sense...why would anyone want to buy a game that wasn't?

Stuck on Level 37

[Post New]by niterose11 on Mar 10, 10 5:39 AM
Hi - I'm stuck on Level 37. I clear all the tiles and get a key, but there's a stone wall blocking my path, so it seems I actually need a pickaxe. I tried finding other, separate areas using the vine, but I can't find any other places and I've cleared every block of sand. Can anyone help? I've tried multiple times and always end up with a key instead of a pickaxe.
Thanks!

[Post New]by granny555 on Mar 11, 10 2:52 PM
I'm stuck on level 111. I can't find the last tile. Help. Thanks.

[Post New]by JoAnne13 on Mar 19, 10 9:15 AM
Can not get past Level 5 knock out all the boxes but continue and get to the 1,000 in points and nothing happens ???? What am I doing wrong??????? Jo Anne

[Post New]by evavrgs on Mar 20, 10 7:57 PM
I haven't bought the game yet, but I am having trouble with seeing the game. I hear it, but it doesn't seem to work. I'm afraid to buy it cause if it doesn't work on a trail basis then . . . Anybody got any answers?

[Post New]by cybergidget on Apr 11, 10 7:14 AM
Hello! I am stuck at Level 21. I have tried various strategies but just cannot seem to make it to the next level. Any hints?

Go to: