bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

The iPad/iPhone/iPod touch versions of Hidden Expedition: Everest are here!

[Post New]by bfgErie on Oct 3, 08 11:23 AM
Hi iFishies!

Want to try the iPad or iPhone/iPod touch versions of this game? You can check them out by clicking here for iPad or here for iPhone/iPod touch.

Although the gameplay will be similar to our PC/Mac versions of this game, please feel free to use this thread to ask any questions specific to your version of this game.

If you’re experiencing any technical issues with the iPad or iPhone/iPod touch versions of this game, please let us know by contacting Tech Support or by posting in the 'Technical Issues' thread. If you’d like to search for answers online, we'd encourage you to start with our 'iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch' help article.

And if you’d like to learn more about how to use the forums, please click here to check out our Forum Rules & FAQ page.

Happy gaming!

Edited on 12/11/2011 at 3:25:56 PM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Hidden Expedition: Everest now available for the iPhone/iPod Touch

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 3, 08 11:42 AM
Can I buy it now, in anticipation of getting an iPhone?

7jc7
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by 7jc7 on Oct 4, 08 11:35 AM
I bought it and absolutely love it!! I already beat the game! Do you know if BFG are gonna release any more games for the ipod?? I cant wait for more!!

Edited on 10/04/2008 at 11:36:41 AM PST

[Post New]by show_down on Oct 8, 08 9:32 AM
You can buy it now You wont be able to play it until you get an i phone or i touch though. But, as its .99 there isn't much to lose.

ION_Arisa
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by ION_Arisa on Oct 10, 08 10:11 AM
Just played this game. I LOVE how you can zoom in and out of the scene. Makes hunting for HObjects on the bus even more fun

[Post New]by kulet73 on Apr 16, 09 3:04 AM
can i use my credit to buy this game

LavonaRann
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by LavonaRann on Apr 23, 09 3:13 PM
kulet73 wrote:can i use my credit to buy this game

No, you have to buy the gamefrom the Apple App Store, but since it is a lot less than the value of a credit, that's not so bad.

I have Everest on my laptop and just had to get the one for my Touch and I love it ... the integration of the pinch zoom/unzoom is awesome .. now I want it on my laptop

[Post New]by tess189 on Jan 22, 10 1:37 AM
how often will the games for i touch be updated or added to .i would like to see more added or at least twice a month??

julie2753
Clownfish
Clownfish
542 Posts

[Post New]by julie2753 on Nov 9, 10 4:36 PM
Can i get it for my Ipad? anybody please.

[Post New]by shygoth666 on Feb 6, 11 7:41 PM
Yea you can get it for ipad just go to the iphone/ipad link up top of bigfishgames and on the side click onto the ipad find out more and it brings you to the apple store for the app. It has amazing graphics on the ipad i think it looks better than on the computer

Go to: