Sultans Labyrinth

[Post New]by sunnyinaz on Jan 30, 10 1:24 PM
Hi all anyone else having viewing or even playing problems with this game.It is a good game however,It comes up pixelated and when you get to the end of the game it gives you a final puzzle to complete.When I finish and end the game and close out of it,I will come back maybe an hour later go to play it again and the game takes you to the final puzzle again.Anyone else having this problem??Help!!

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

Re:Sultans Labyrinth

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Jan 30, 10 1:26 PM
Have you tried making a new profile on the game?

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Re:Sultans Labyrinth

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jan 30, 10 2:16 PM
Hi folks,

Just as a heads up, I've gone ahead and moved this thread to the official forum for this game.

You can find a game's forum by clicking on the "All Games" tab at the top, then by searching for the name of the game you wish to post about. Posting in the official forum for a game helps to keep the Chit-Chat corner tidy!

If you're trying to play the game over again, I recommend what ruthiepic said about making a new profile. Some games, once you finish them, won't automatically restart your save profile so it picks up from your last save point.

As for being pixelated, have you tried making sure your version of DirectX and video card drivers are up to date and that your screen resolution is set properly? Doing so will help prevent unusual graphical errors. Please click the following links to read more:

Screen Resolution

Unable to Play Downloadable Game

I hope this helps!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Go to: