Lilly1933
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

How do I save my game when playing Dire Grove? I don't want to start over each time

[Post New]by Lilly1933 on Jan 30, 10 1:29 PM
How do I save my game when playing Dire Grove. I don't want to start at the beginning each time I play. That's a waste of time. Please help.

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

Re:How do I save my game when playing Dire Grove? I don't want to start over each time

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Jan 30, 10 1:31 PM
I think it autosaves, I'm sure a knowledgable fishy will swim along any minute, but I will just go and check.

*swims off to games manager*

PS. Welcome to the pond!

auntann11
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

Re:How do I save my game when playing Dire Grove? I don't want to start over each time

[Post New]by auntann11 on Jan 30, 10 2:09 PM
I downloaded, did not buy a CD so I can't say for sure this applies.
When I exit this game it automatically saves my progress.

Are you saying that you started the game, exited, started it again and lost your progress? Or might you be asking this question before you try?

Some games do required you to manually save, this one does not. To be sure, play it for 5 minutes, exit and start again. I think you will find it picks up where you left off. You might have to travel back to a particular room or building, but you should not lose your actual progress.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jan 30, 10 2:53 PM
Hi Lilly1933,

It looks like you have another thread about this that I've moved and responded to, so I'm going to go ahead and lock this one as a duplicate.

You can get to it by clicking here

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Go to: