Hannah55
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Fish Island Dark Cave

[Post New]by Hannah55 on Jan 30, 10 3:16 PM
I have found the objects that I am now supposed to put where they belong. I can see where they belong, but when I try to place them they won't stay put. Is there some trick involved here?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Fish Island Dark Cave

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jan 30, 10 9:44 PM
Hannah55 wrote:I have found the objects that I am now supposed to put where they belong. I can see where they belong, but when I try to place them they won't stay put. Is there some trick involved here?

As I recall, you have to have collected all of them before you can put any of them back.

Some of them go in some odd places. If you check out the Blog Walkthrough, there's a screen shot that shows exactly where each one goes. Have you had a chance to look at that yet? It might help.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, just click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

p.s. Also remember that throughout this game, what matters is not the position of the image of the object, but the tip of the cursor. So sometimes it will look like you're clicking a half inch or so away from the object itself, but it will still work. Just make sure you put the very tip of the cursor right where you want the object to go, then click, and it should work.

Edited on 01/30/2010 at 9:45:26 PM PST

Hannah55
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Fish Island Dark Cave

[Post New]by Hannah55 on Jan 31, 10 10:56 AM
Thank you Robin. I didn't realize the tip of the cursor was so persnickety! Appreciate the help.

Go to: