bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Welcome to Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile forum

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 10, 08 4:16 PM
Hi Robilyn- welcome to the forums!

I have not heard of any upcoming games. Are you look for a good large-file adventure?

[Post New]by copelaj on Jan 4, 09 7:24 AM
I've just bought Death on the Nile - not realising it wasn't the same type games as "Then There were None", "Evil Under the Sun" and "Murder on the Orient Express" - but it keeps freezing my computer! I get through to different levels each time but when I click on one of the hidden items it just freezes up. The clock stops and my computer crashes and restarts.

Any one else had the same problem?

I hope they do bring out more AC games.

[Post New]by talonso on Feb 17, 09 10:30 PM
Does anyone know if there are any new Agatha Christie hidden object games coming out. Loved this one.

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 25, 09 5:58 AM
I love this game ... I had to buy it.. Its a good one if you love hidden object games Good job

Edited on 02/25/2009 at 6:00:27 AM PST

[Post New]by balthazar88 on Mar 26, 09 9:09 PM
My problem with this game is playing it more than once. The game developers put in just enough objects for playing the game one time only. If you play it a second time, you will be looking for the same objects and finding them in the same places.

I expected an ever-interesting game because it's based on a book by Agatha Christie!

No such luck. . .

[Post New]by galeowen on Apr 19, 09 4:50 PM
Where do the rainbow parts go? Someone else asked, but no-one answered. Having a good time, but now I'm stuck.
Gale

[Post New]by galeowen on Apr 20, 09 2:20 PM
Figured it out! I knew where the parts had to go, just couldn't get them to stick. Well, now it works.

Edited on 04/20/2009 at 2:20:53 PM PST

wildrose99
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by wildrose99 on May 25, 09 1:15 PM
help! i know i have to drag 5 pens into the pen cup, but, where is the cup and how does it look like? thanks in advance for the help

wildrose99
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by wildrose99 on May 25, 09 5:09 PM
i'm begging someone for help ha, anyways, i must be blind i can't find the cup the pens go into. can you describe the appearance of the cup,ie, color, size, what was next to it.
thanks

streetdown
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by streetdown on Jun 26, 09 7:45 AM
I cannot find the place where the three ducks go. I have read several answers, but still cannot find out. Please help.

streetdown
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by streetdown on Jun 26, 09 7:46 AM
I cannot find the place where the three ducks go. I have read several answers, but still cannot find out. Please help.

streetdown
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by streetdown on Jun 27, 09 6:35 AM
streetdown wrote:I cannot find the place where the three ducks go. I have read several answers, but still cannot find out. Please help.

[Post New]by BUNNYGIRLSTRT2U on Jul 24, 09 2:40 PM
Yes; i am stuck on the chinese box and the rosary; does anyone have the combination to those two? Thank u in advance for your help!

mcbay111
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by mcbay111 on Jul 24, 09 10:38 PM
I am having a hard time finding out where to put those ducks. I have looked all over to find the answer and no one has yet answered that particular question. Is there anyone who knows?? I found where two of em go which is behind the bar but the one with the numeral 3 on it will not go anywhere i put it and I am timed out before I can look long and hard lol. Thanks if you can tell me. Jax

[Post New]by PrincessPepper on Aug 4, 09 7:32 PM
wildrose99 wrote:i'm begging someone for help ha, anyways, i must be blind i can't find the cup the pens go into. can you describe the appearance of the cup,ie, color, size, what was next to it.
thanks

The cup is on a table to the right of the screen about mid way up - seems like I remember something being almost in front of it. It is a goldish color and really doesn't look much like a cup. Good luck

rtrooney
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by rtrooney on Aug 16, 09 3:37 PM
BUNNYGIRLSTRT2U wrote:Yes; i am stuck on the chinese box and the rosary; does anyone have the combination to those two? Thank u in advance for your help!
"Book rhymes with Cook" and Alpha Omega equals a-Z.

rtrooney
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by rtrooney on Aug 17, 09 4:35 PM
mcbay111 wrote:I am having a hard time finding out where to put those ducks. I have looked all over to find the answer and no one has yet answered that particular question. Is there anyone who knows?? I found where two of em go which is behind the bar but the one with the numeral 3 on it will not go anywhere i put it and I am timed out before I can look long and hard lol. Thanks if you can tell me. Jax
Place the duck on the barfront first. That will be to the right. Place the duck on the table second. That will be to the left. Place duck 3 in between the two.

[Post New]by kaukmarian on Sep 3, 09 10:26 AM
where do those ducks go

[Post New]by 75martha on Oct 5, 09 4:28 PM
Can anyone tell me how to load the "TripleMurder Mystery Pack" I purchased with And Then There Were one, Murder on the Orient Express and Evil Under the Sun? The package says t will wrk with Vista and with 64 MB but I cannot get it to load. Any suggesions?

I have other hidden object games that change each time you play them. Maybe someone should write those Vista, too.

Go to: