final chapter

[Post New]by bigmamachar on Jan 30, 10 4:57 PM
I;m at the end. Have my tape measure, know where to put it, but, the shovel, pick axe, etc. are missing. The only thing in my drawer is the compass (which I already used). Am I missing something?

Re:final chapter

[Post New]by bigmamachar on Jan 31, 10 9:50 AM
does no one understand my question or do questions usually not get addressed here? Never done this before, probably won't again.

skeetrq
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by skeetrq on Feb 23, 10 8:13 PM
I too am having a problem with the compass and such. I have used all of my clues. Also I can't get the stupid tape measure to turn loose. There is usually a walkthrough for these games, but not this one.Sorry that I cannot help you. Maybe someone out there will have mercy on us.

[Post New]by kimberlyd48 on Mar 11, 10 12:29 PM
The compass goes on the ground by the ststue, But i can't fiqure out how to let go of tape measure from drawel.

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by 9277 on Jul 5, 10 11:42 PM
where did you use the compass? and how do you get to the shovel I to cant get the tape off what a game

jayel48
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by jayel48 on Oct 21, 11 8:04 PM
Put the compas at the tip of the statue's shadow and then move it south until it reaches 2 meters. Then click and a flag will appear where you are supposed to dig. At that point the shovel, pick ax, and crowbar. will show up in the drawer.
Now comes the hard part.....where exactly to place the shovel!

Hold it...don't use the shovel first....use the pickax to break the ice - then the shovel to dig up the chest, then the crowbar to break into the chest. Then pick up the key and pat yourself on the back. You've done it!

Edited on 10/21/2011 at 8:25:58 PM PST

Go to: