badge & flashlight

[Post New]by bowler2682 on Jan 30, 10 6:05 PM
Do I need to find the flashlight to look for the sheriffs badge? Used all the hints but it shows the badge as under the bed but I can't find it.

Re:badge & flashlight

[Post New]by admissions on Jan 30, 10 6:16 PM
I have used all of my hints, but I can't find the badge or flashlight. The hints show something is under the bed when I click on the area, nothing shows up.

Noralg
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Noralg on Jan 30, 10 7:36 PM
Same problem! Someout out there in space, please help. We newbies get frustrated!

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Jan 30, 10 7:42 PM
Hi yep,you do need the flashlight to look under the bed for the badge. It doesn't show up without it. You will find the flashlight after you use the towel to clean the dirty glass on the Armoire on the back left of the scene.

Do a search for Steve The Sheriff Walkthrough and Gamezebo's will come up,that will be all you need if you get stuck.

Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by learjet1961 on Feb 13, 10 6:55 PM
I used a hint to try to find the flashlight and looked could not fined it i dont even think the flashlight is in this game.

[Post New]by irish4rose on Mar 28, 14 9:30 AM
Okay...where is the towel? Have looked three times and can't find it>

Joreboji
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Joreboji on Jun 21, 14 10:56 PM
The towel is hanging on the headboard of the bed. Once you click on it, it will go into the drawer on the lower left hand side of your screen. Open the drawer by clicking on the little handle. Use the towel to clean the mirror in the upper left side of your screen. Then you can find the flashlight and the object under the bed. Hope this helps!

Go to: