game still not displaying

[Post New]by play_2754 on Jun 13, 16 5:53 PM
I've been playing this game for a short time now but, for the past two days, the game can't display it's format. And, I'd tried everything. Please help.

lorakeet
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

Re:game still not displaying

[Post New]by lorakeet on Jun 13, 16 6:04 PM
The server is down! No one can play!

jelleyanddogs
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by jelleyanddogs on Jun 13, 16 7:18 PM
Thankfully i just saw this message. Thought something was wrong with my computer and was going to get it fixed. Does anyone know how long this will take? I've been locked out for 2 days. Is that the same for everyone? ...(luckily i can still get into the forum).

karenf
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by karenf on Jun 13, 16 8:14 PM
Jelleyanddogs, it is has been like this since Saturday early afternoon. Apparently it is a holiday in Russia and we are anticipating the fix to be done by Tuesday. If you read back into the forum it may keep you entertained until the fix is done. ROM players have an amazing disposition and are quite funny. Patience is a virtue (of which I have none).

lanimur
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by lanimur on Jun 13, 16 8:16 PM
jelleyanddogs wrote: . . . I've been locked out for 2 days. Is that the same for everyone? ...(luckily i can still get into the forum).

I've also been totally locked out for 2 days. Before that it had been very erratic for a while - sometimes the game would open & sometimes not. Apologies for my absence & non-gifting.

gardenrmes
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by gardenrmes on Jun 13, 16 9:19 PM
Dang! I have been busy getting ready to go to Wood Badge (Boy Scouts of America) and was hoping to get on to gift. I am going to have withdrawals!

lorakeet
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by lorakeet on Jun 14, 16 2:45 AM
Got on earlier this morn (5:00 EST) but then booted off. Dang!

Rylj
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by Rylj on Jun 14, 16 3:11 AM
The game was working then after I finished a room it kicked me off.... and now it wont start again.....

merrymiss
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by merrymiss on Jun 14, 16 3:13 AM
Also I have the same experience. I played a competition just now with three other players and after a few seconds, I receive the 'server is not working' notice and in the background I could see that my score was not moving and also IrishRottie's score was not moving, but the other two players could play (maybe not from BigFish?).
Now I cannot get back in and I see the Bad Gateway 502 sign .

draeko1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Jun 14, 16 3:19 AM
Not happy, just purchased crystals & don't know if I got them due to game crashing & Bad Gateway 502 error, but of course the purchase went through. EXTREMELY UNHAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Trucker1979 on Jun 14, 16 3:25 AM
Its working, periodically, assuming they are working on one issue at a time and thus you will likely experience occasional lock out as they reboot the system when they fix big issues that require reloading.

So you may want to take your time to load the game each time since the system can and will crash if too many try to load the game at once.

draeko1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Jun 14, 16 3:37 AM
Got back onto game & I did not get the crystals. I hope I will get a refund!

[Post New]by deniseb710 on Jun 14, 16 7:48 AM
The game seems to be back up but I no longer have the wizards battle icon or the challenge of the day icon.

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Jun 14, 16 8:11 AM
draeko1 wrote:Got back onto game & I did not get the crystals. I hope I will get a refund!

You need to send this to customer support, email them a screen shot of your bank acct or credit card showing payment so they can refund your account. This is the only way it can be done, its happened to me several times and takes about 7 days to se your refund, but you will get a response from customer support.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 14, 16 10:47 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team definitely thanks players patience as the appropriate teams worked hard to get things up and running as they should. The teams have alerted the moderators that the crashing and connection issues have been resolved. If you find that the issues still persist, please try to clear the cache as stated in the following announcement:

An Announcement regarding connection issues- June 14, 2016

If players are unable to see certain icons in their game, please refer to the following help articles as they contain steps that have been known to help resolve these issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Run Game as Administrator

For players that have made purchases that didn't appear in game, starmagicgreen is right. Please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the order receipt details. Please be advised that a screenshot of your bank account or credit card isn't needed. If you are able to provide a screenshot of the order receipt, that would be helpful. Please be sure to reply to every email received if they seem automated, as this helps to alert a representative that a more personalized response is needed. I'll include a help article below:

Taking A Screenshot

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that players please post in the following designated thread:

Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

By posting in the above thread it helps the moderators identify trends in what players are experiencing to bring to the appropriate teams. Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: